• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    You don't even have to be that clever, just post from the sockie account while having a coffee in Starbucks or a Big Mac in McDonalds. And only post from home from your main CUK account.
    Phil did say on this forum that he cannot be bobbydazzler because he is posting from Greece and the admin can check his and bobbydazzlers ip address. Not exactly difficult to spoof ip.

Comment

Fair Enough

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
      Fair enough. Just need to have my wits about me on this forum, and the cloak of anonymity that it provides to people.

You do seem to be pushing the Etctax line quite frequently, which leads me to suspect that you are affiliated with Etctax, the same way I feel bobbydazzler is Phil Manley with a VPN.
      I've been slamming the dogs behind these schemes and supporting all of the guys in the mess (me included mate), I've asked the admin to remove my account today as to not waste energy like this today and peev people off, Its been a blast .. Cojak can you delete my account mate (sent you a dm), ETC wouldn't go near a person like me for an affiliation if you read my earlier posts haha. Just grateful for help that was all.
      Last edited by stevematch; 9 May 2020, 06:20. Reason: goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by stevematch View Post
        I've been slamming the dogs behind these schemes and supporting all of the guys in the mess (me included mate), I've asked the admin to remove my account today as to not waste energy like this today and peev people off, Its been a blast .. Cojak can you delete my account mate (sent you a dm), ETC wouldn't go near a person like me for an affiliation if you read my earlier posts haha. Just grateful for help that was all.
        Bye Bobby

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Phil did say on this forum that he cannot be bobbydazzler because he is posting from Greece and the admin can check his and bobbydazzlers ip address. Not exactly difficult to spoof ip.
          And why exactly would I do this? Use common sense please, i'm not exactly known for shying away from offering my thoughts and opinions on any matter no matter how controversial so why would I use a second account?. I think paranoia may be getting the better of you somewhat. Bobby v much openly admitted knowing me and I do indeed admit that's true....so what exactly is achieved for either me or Bobby if your rather bizarre allegation was true?.
          Pretty certain allegations such as yours have also clearly been mentioned by the Mods as being against forum rules also. Out of all the things ongoing in the battle v HMRC the best use of your time is "lets claim Phil is using a VPN". Jesus Christ!

Comment

Yeah, we know how ip adresses can be spoofed. I know the real life identity of bobbydazzler. He was not Phil, so kindly shut up about it. Also note bobbydazzler was banned for potentially libellous statements. Don't you make the same mistake.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Anymore write off emails?

Did everyone who worked for Sanzar and Darwin receive a debt is cleared email? Or are we guessing only people who they think owes under 100k? The next phase should be staggered and kicking in soon as some had a May deadline and others June. They must want more blood money for the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
                It's displayed publicly on Companies House. There is no 'may have done' he IS Fiscus Management Limited who ARE in bed with Felicitas. These people have driven people to suicide. Do you think these people care about those people? PEOPLE ARE DEAD BECAUSE OF THEM!!!
                You seem to be venting your anger at anyone over this. I used schemes, they didn't work, and I paid the tax owed. I don't look for other people to blame.

No matter what anyone wants to openly admit, if you didn't have half an idea that these schemes were bordering on the limits when you were using them, then more fool you. If they were so bona-fide and perfect then why wasn't every self employed in the UK using them, and why wasn't every tax adviser, accountant and bank pushing them ?

I was in the same boat as everyone else, I used them, I knew it was questionable but took the chance.......it didn't work out so I dealt with it. I take full responsibility for what I did.

As far as I'm aware, other than sending a few letters, these scheme promoters have not extracted a penny from anyone who didn't choose to voluntarily give it to them. There have been no court cases or debt collectors. Sanzar, Darwin, Felicitas etc haven't driven anyone to suicide, the raid from HMRC did as they are the only ones who have forced anybody to part with anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
                  Did everyone who worked for Sanzar and Darwin receive a debt is cleared email? Or are we guessing only people who they think owes under 100k? The next phase should be staggered and kicking in soon as some had a May deadline and others June. They must want more blood money for the summer.
                  I haven't received anything yet but I was receiving letters from Gladstone's and not direct from Felicitas, I also had considerably less than 100k with Darwin and and more with IQ but still less than 100k. The only email I have had direct from Felicitas was asking me to click onto a URL that I had no reason to trust so was advised not to.

Comment

Originally posted by MrO666 View Post
                    You seem to be venting your anger at anyone over this. I used schemes, they didn't work, and I paid the tax owed. I don't look for other people to blame.

No matter what anyone wants to openly admit, if you didn't have half an idea that these schemes were bordering on the limits when you were using them, then more fool you. If they were so bona-fide and perfect then why wasn't every self employed in the UK using them, and why wasn't every tax adviser, accountant and bank pushing them ?

I was in the same boat as everyone else, I used them, I knew it was questionable but took the chance.......it didn't work out so I dealt with it. I take full responsibility for what I did.

As far as I'm aware, other than sending a few letters, these scheme promoters have not extracted a penny from anyone who didn't choose to voluntarily give it to them. There have been no court cases or debt collectors. Sanzar, Darwin, Felicitas etc haven't driven anyone to suicide, the raid from HMRC did as they are the only ones who have forced anybody to part with anything.
                    Sorry grandad, it was my first contract and I actually went into it blind. I'm sure you'll receive your employee of the month bonus from Adrian or Andrew for this post

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Sewell View Post
                      I haven't received anything yet but I was receiving letters from Gladstone's and not direct from Felicitas, I also had considerably less than 100k with Darwin and and more with IQ but still less than 100k. The only email I have had direct from Felicitas was asking me to click onto a URL that I had no reason to trust so was advised not to.
                      I don't think 100K has anything to do with it. I think one person posted on the forum recently that they were being chased for loans totalling approximately 1.5k, well below 100k.

If you take the example of the Sanzar scheme and say Winchester scheme.

Sanzar ran till April 2010. I know Webberg said it had multiple iterations but as far as I am aware, there was no loan agreement signed by the scheme user prior to receiving funds from the trust, so no signed loan agreement exists.

Winchester ran around 2013 and a loan amount would need to be requested by the scheme user which is commensurate with the amount of money paid into the fund by scheme user, I think this would have been requested via portal. So even though the agreement is basic, an agreement exists (whether such a basic agreement without any wet signature would stand up in a court of law is a separate question, bearing in mind that Felicitas have been doctoring these agreements).

Now if we take the example of 3 contractors/scheme users, John, Frank and Bob.

John was with the Sanzar scheme only until April 2010.

Frank was with the Sanzar scheme till 2010, after which he had a hiatus and returned back for a short spell on the Winchester scheme post 2013.

Finally there is Bob. Bob only used the Winchester scheme in 2013.

Fast forward to 2020.

John receives a notice of Trust transferring hands from Felicitas. A few months later, receives an email from Felicitas stating that the loans with Sanzar have been written off (because there was no agreement, the P11D stated that the loans were discharged as the burden of repayment has been cancelled out by the money paid into the trust by the scheme user).

Frank receives a notice of Trust transferring hands from Felicitas. He then receives demand for interest for the Winchester loans. Although he receives no demand for the Sanzar loans, Felicitas try to be sneaky by including the Sanzar loan amount in the 12% write-off fee they are demanding to write everything off. Frank does not receive an email stating that the loans with either Sanzar or Winchester have been written off.

Bob receives a notice of Trust transferring hands from Felicitas. He then receives demand for interest for the Winchester loans or the option the option to write-off the whole amount with a 12% repayment. Bob does not receives an email from Felicitas stating that the loans with Winchester have been written off.
                      Last edited by Superfly; 10 May 2020, 17:42.

Comment

Working...
                      X