• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid Sewell View Post
    Here you go...

Good Afternoon,

Please find attached a copy of the evidence pack as requested.

We trust you will now settle the matter in line with the previous correspondence sent to you.

Please arrange to settle this matter within 14 days, failing which, as previously indicated our client will have no option but to commence legal proceedings.

Kind regards

Phoebe McClean
    Litigation Assistant
    gs letter logoSmall
    Gladstones Solicitors Limited
    The Terrace
    High Legh Park Golf Club
    Warrington Road
    High Legh
    Knutsford
    Cheshire

Sorry to hear about the letter. What would be interesting to know, is if their evidence material makes any sense or if it is garbage as we suspect, since none of us has ever seen it.

I am with WTT too, so hopefully they can look at it and make their own sense to feed into the works....

Comment

Originally posted by SouthKD View Post
      Curious to know the opinion of any of the advisors in this group? There's been complete radio silence since the write-off letters started.

Usually any chance of 'hope' gets shot-down in a flash. Alas, now there's nothing!
      (I must caveat however, I feel some of the professional advice in this forum has been extreemly useful so this is not an attack on anyone in particular)
      Agree, since some here are getting these write-off letters and changes the goal posts.

I'd (and probably everyone else here, since it could settle the legality for many, of what has been debated on here), also like to know from the experts whom have posted throughout whether in the future, should another company 'crop up' and you have this this write-off, whether the write-off letters\emails are (surely) enough evidence to tell'em to go jump or would these confirmed write-off letters\emails just be shot-down by the legal experts as not enough supporting evidence?

IMHO, since there has always been legal counter-arguments then it is only right to comment on these letters and a draw a conclusion for some on this whole topic.

It doesn't matter whether the scammers are here or not, they would have been reading this thread from the first couple of posts.
      Last edited by why; 18 May 2020, 11:34.

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by pnr8uk
        ETC Tax have sent out emails today to those who registered with them (obvs).

Thanks so much to Andy and his team for such a detailed investigation, reply and report.

There is a lot to digest in them and there are different results for differing schemes. I am going to take my time fully digesting mine. Thankfully it appears if you are in the Garraway boat there is little evidence so far to support but this is my reading it my own and on first glance.

However, I suspect there is a long way to go yet and as much as those advocating ignoring these things want us to ignore them, I would suggest not to totally ignore. These claims are not going to go away over time or just because we want them to.

There is a lot of money on offer and these guys seem serious.

I have suggested to Andy he may be able to help us in the next steps and would be good if we could 'lump' together for his services or services he would recommend.

Stay strong and keep fighting.

P
        ----------

This sounds like money to be spent here. Hopefully not a lot of money for fools like me that paid there tax and thought that was it.

Comment

ETC Tax & Reports

Originally posted by yeahitsphil View Post
          I'll make it v simple

There is no need to pay ANYONE to sort this loan recalling nonsense. Both myself (Phil Manley of PMTC) and I believe Andy Wood (ETC Tax) are willing to assist pro bono as we both firmly believe its that simple to solve. Indeed we have agreed to pool resources if necessary. Anyone wanting a 'small fee' for such assistance are entitled to charge such so each to their own I guess. Some of us just think people have been through enough already.
          I agree with what a number of previous posters have said in this thread in that the recalls/offers to settle are being sent out in hope that if they send 1000 then 10 may pay them. Andrew Thompson and the like are simply trying it on in a Nigerian phone/email scam style. They will not go anywhere near a court and even if they bluffed it....they would lose. Don't throw good money after bad people. Truly no need.
          Cheers
          -------
          A post tonight seems to suggest ETC are sending reports and next steps. Seems costs are involved now, pool resources above sounds good, I hope its not a costly affair, I thought stupidly that paying my tax with the HMRC was the end of this, naïve fool I was.

Comment

Originally posted by stevematch View Post
            -------
            A post tonight seems to suggest ETC are sending reports and next steps. Seems costs are involved now, pool resources above sounds good, I hope its not a costly affair, I thought stupidly that paying my tax with the HMRC was the end of this, naïve fool I was.
            Ive just text Andy and will catch up with him later today. I suspect its just become a much larger task for ETC based on the number of people receiving the letters. He's a genuine chap so im sure if ETC need to charge it will be kept to a minimal if anything at all (though obv I cant speak for them). Ill give them some extra free resource also to assist on that, will update later.

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by yeahitsphil View Post
              Ive just text Andy and will catch up with him later today. I suspect its just become a much larger task for ETC based on the number of people receiving the letters. He's a genuine chap so im sure if ETC need to charge it will be kept to a minimal if anything at all (though obv I cant speak for them). Ill give them some extra free resource also to assist on that, will update later.
              Thanks Phil you can't imagine how pleased we are to have you and ETC in our corner.

Comment

Originally posted by pnr8uk
                ETC Tax have sent out emails today to those who registered with them (obvs).

Thanks so much to Andy and his team for such a detailed investigation, reply and report.

There is a lot to digest in them and there are different results for differing schemes. I am going to take my time fully digesting mine. Thankfully it appears if you are in the Garraway boat there is little evidence so far to support but this is my reading it my own and on first glance.

However, I suspect there is a long way to go yet and as much as those advocating ignoring these things want us to ignore them, I would suggest not to totally ignore. These claims are not going to go away over time or just because we want them to.

There is a lot of money on offer and these guys seem serious.

I have suggested to Andy he may be able to help us in the next steps and would be good if we could 'lump' together for his services or services he would recommend.

Stay strong and keep fighting.

P
                Any verdict on the Sanzar\Darwin pre April 2011 schemes and why they appear to be written off?

Comment

Originally posted by why View Post
                  Any verdict on the Sanzar\Darwin pre April 2011 schemes and why they appear to be written off?
                  Sanzar appear from the report to be written off. Andy does start his report with, first some good news... and Sanzar seems to have gone. Darwin though are still in the mix. Again apologies though as I have skipped read over those schemes, well Sanzar was of interest but not mentioned in my Felicitas letter so I have no involvement.

KR

P

Comment

Arvato?

I could be paranoid and it could be a coincidence, but has anyone else received a text from Arvato? I have but stating someone else's name. I checked and these are debt recovery guys too. It could be someone gave my number or its Felicitas being sneaky trying to find out if I still have the same number they've previously messaged. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
                      I could be paranoid and it could be a coincidence, but has anyone else received a text from Arvato? I have but stating someone else's name. I checked and these are debt recovery guys too. It could be someone gave my number or its Felicitas being sneaky trying to find out if I still have the same number they've previously messaged. Anyone?
                      Nothing for me on this. I checked and there is a reputable German conglomerate behind Arvato ( Bertelsman)...I would doubt they would get involved in such matters ...but what do I know...

Comment

Working...
                      X