IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands - Page 130
Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130
Posts 1,291 to 1,298 of 1298

Nervous Newbie

Default Email from Felicitas

Hi

Did any of you get the email demanding payment for the outstanding loans this month? I asked for Evidence and they have provided a list of payments made to me.

How did you respond?

I told them thatI settled with HMRC and they no longer have a claim.

Any ideas?
    This offer supercedes all previous offers and is made on the following basis
    Our offer to settle your debt to us
    Settle for 5% of the outstanding debt to us, in full and final settlement.
    We also make available to you a time to pay arrangement on debt repayments if you so wish.
    If you choose to take up the offer of the time-to-pay arrangement, we will also offer you the chance to take a 3-month payment holiday (once you have made your first payment) and stagger repayments for up to 5 years.

Finally, if you take up this offer, we will waive any interest that has accrued in relation to this debt and the right to charge any further interest on your loans, as long as you make the payments you promise.

Additionally, during the repayment period there will be no variation to any of the terms of this agreement, unless it is agreed with you
    o take up this offer, you need to make your first or only payment by 01 June 2020. If you accept the time-to-pay arrangement, you will need to set up a standing order to make the next payment on 01 October 2020.

NOTES:

1) If you do not accept the above offer by 01 June 2020, then you will still be liable for the full debt.
    2) We will guarantee you that we will NOT instigate court proceedings for those who accept this offer and are in compliance with the repayment program.
    3) This offer will end at midnight on 01 June 2020. By this date, you need to have made your first payment as below
    4) Your standing order must make your second payment on 01 August 2020.
    5) Upon receipt of your final payment, we (Felicitas Solutions Ltd) will send you a letter signed by our director to confirm your entire debt has been settled in full and final settlement.

We have previously written to you with details of how to log onto our Client Gateway to review the evidence documents we hold for you.

Fingers like lightning

Those "notes" read like a 16 year old kid has written them.

Still gathering requirements...

Quote Originally Posted by shocked21 View Post
    Hi

Did any of you get the email demanding payment for the outstanding loans this month? I asked for Evidence and they have provided a list of payments made to me.

How did you respond?

Any ideas?
    We also make available to you a time to pay arrangement on debt repayments if you so wish.
    If you choose to take up the offer of the time-to-pay arrangement, we will also offer you the chance to take a 3-month payment holiday (once you have made your first payment) and stagger repayments for up to 5 years.

Finally, if you take up this offer, we will waive any interest that has accrued in relation to this debt and the right to charge any further interest on your loans, as long as you make the payments you promise.

Additionally, during the repayment period there will be no variation to any of the terms of this agreement, unless it is agreed with you
    o take up this offer, you need to make your first or only payment by 01 June 2020. If you accept the time-to-pay arrangement, you will need to set up a standing order to make the next payment on 01 October 2020.

NOTES:

1) If you do not accept the above offer by 01 June 2020, then you will still be liable for the full debt.
    2) We will guarantee you that we will NOT instigate court proceedings for those who accept this offer and are in compliance with the repayment program.
    3) This offer will end at midnight on 01 June 2020. By this date, you need to have made your first payment as below
    5) Upon receipt of your final payment, we (Felicitas Solutions Ltd) will send you a letter signed by our director to confirm your entire debt has been settled in full and final settlement.

We have previously written to you with details of how to log onto our Client Gateway to review the evidence documents we hold for you.
    So what if they provided payment details DOES NOT PROVE any debt. Where is the wet signed LOAN CONTRACT? How can a loan be a loan when all the money that was paid in was paid out? How can a trust that has explicit rules that say they will work in the interest of the trust members now claim a repayment which is clearly NOT in the interests of the trust members? PLEASE this post is a scam in it self.

More fool you for relying in the first place. Oh could this account actual belong to Felicitas Solutions anyway. Funny how you have only been a member since March and you now seem to be posting their very email to REMIND all of us.. PLEASE we are not fools! FELICITAS SCUM YOU ARE GETTING NOTHING!! CLEAR GOT IT PISS OFF!!
    Last edited by uppoocreek; Yesterday at 16:52.

Hi

How did you respond?

Any ideas?

NOTES:

Where are the banking details for you to send the payment?

Nervous Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Wtaf View Post
    Where are the banking details for you to send the payment?
    I would be interested in seeing the payment details too...

From what I had seen previously, the payment details were to a different company so even if anyone gets pressured to settle for this offer ( clearly a list of payments is no evidence that a debt exists, nor that that Felicitas actually have legal title of it should it exist).

So what if you pay and then someone else comes along and says I own this alleged debt, you need to pay me......

Quote Originally Posted by standup View Post
    I would be interested in seeing the payment details too...

From what I had seen previously, the payment details were to a different company so even if anyone gets pressured to settle for this offer ( clearly a list of payments is no evidence that a debt exists, nor that that Felicitas actually have legal title of it should it exist).

So what if you pay and then someone else comes along and says I own this alleged debt, you need to pay me......
    The bank details previously were for Fiscus and that part has been left off the post from today. Now isn't that interesting....I think that was Felicitas posting earlier too. They are desperate and pathetic.

Hi

How did you respond?

Any ideas?
    If you don't mind me asking, how did they get your email?

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8uk View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, how did they get your email?
    Felicitas won't reply anymore. They had an email address for me that I used when I was contracting.

Think of these guys like the clown in IT. Take away the power of fear and they are powerless.