IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands - Page 131
Page 131 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Posts 1,301 to 1,310 of 1502
  1. #1301

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wtaf View Post
    Felicitas won't reply anymore. They had an email address for me that I used when I was contracting.

    Think of these guys like the clown in IT. Take away the power of fear and they are powerless.
    certainly a lot of other clowns in an office and not just the clown in IT

  2. #1302

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default Contact this company - they are working on this

    infoatwttconsulting.co.uk
    They are dealing with a lot of contractors regarding this issue



    Quote Originally Posted by webberg View Post
    We have become aware that

    Gladstones Solicitors Ltd (based in Knutsford)

    Felicitas Solutions (based in Ramsay IOM)

    Have been issuing demands for interest payments and repayment of loans that were made by:

    ECS International Trustees (IOM) Ltd as a lender who appear to have acquired their interest in the debt from Black Lake Ltd, formerly IQ Consultants Ltd.

    (ECS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Baker Tilly, IOM, 2a Lord St, Douglas).

    There is a threat of legal action if you don't pay.

    Or, you can pay 12% of the alleged balance outstanding and have all loans and interest cancelled.

    (helpfully, the letter includes contact details of the Samaritans).

    Be aware:

    Having all or part of the loan written off for less than full value is more than likely a "relevant step" for the purposes of Part 7A and therefore WILL create a tax charge.

    The arrangements leading to the making of the loan may be such that the debt can be challenged legally.

    There are a number of other debatable elements in the chain of events here.

    We will be advising Big Group clients on this action tomorrow.

    In the short term however, the letter invites you to "dispute the amount due" and we recommend that you do.

    if you are not in receipt of advice on any involvement you had in IQ - NOW is the time to rectify that.

  3. #1303

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    127

    Default How many have paid this time round ?

    This is a quote from a previous post from Phil Manley of PMTC:

    "I agree with what a number of previous posters have said in this thread in that the recalls/offers to settle are being sent out in hope that if they send 1000 then 10 may pay them. Andrew Thompson and the like are simply trying it on in a Nigerian phone/email scam style. They will not go anywhere near a court and even if they bluffed it....they would lose. Don't throw good money after bad people. Truly no need."

    I'd be interested to know if anyone reading this has paid Gladstones and/or Felicitas - or if anyone knows anyone who has paid or is paying ...

    Just trying to get a handle on how successful Gladstones have been in this round of scamming.

    As Phil points out, if, from 1000 requests, 10 respondents pay, then this encourages (and finances) Felicitas and/or whomever to try again in a few months time.

    So does anybody know anybody who has paid ... ?

    For those interested, Phil's full quote is here:

    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ght=gladstones
    "If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next ..."

  4. #1304

    Contractor Among Contractors

    DealorNoDeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matrix View Post
    infoatwttconsulting.co.uk
    They are dealing with a lot of contractors regarding this issue
    (The above user "matrix" only joined this month, and this is their first post.)

    How much are WTT charging people to deal with it?

    What do people get for that fee?

    And, more to the point, who are you?

  5. #1305

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dangerouswhensober View Post
    This is a quote from a previous post from Phil Manley of PMTC:

    "I agree with what a number of previous posters have said in this thread in that the recalls/offers to settle are being sent out in hope that if they send 1000 then 10 may pay them. Andrew Thompson and the like are simply trying it on in a Nigerian phone/email scam style. They will not go anywhere near a court and even if they bluffed it....they would lose. Don't throw good money after bad people. Truly no need."

    I'd be interested to know if anyone reading this has paid Gladstones and/or Felicitas - or if anyone knows anyone who has paid or is paying ...

    Just trying to get a handle on how successful Gladstones have been in this round of scamming.

    As Phil points out, if, from 1000 requests, 10 respondents pay, then this encourages (and finances) Felicitas and/or whomever to try again in a few months time.

    So does anybody know anybody who has paid ... ?

    For those interested, Phil's full quote is here:

    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ght=gladstones
    I don't know anyone foolish enough to have paid. I definitely won't be

  6. #1306

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    (The above user "matrix" only joined this month, and this is their first post.)

    How much are WTT charging people to deal with it?

    What do people get for that fee?

    And, more to the point, who are you?
    Could this be the long awaited return of WTT?

  7. #1307

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Glad to see you are all seeing the light in that this is a scam.
    Dont feed the scammers, just bin it all.

  8. #1308

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    83

    Default Fantastic, WTT is back and functioning, Please setup the Standing Orders

    Fantastic, WTT is back and functioning, Please setup the Standing Orders, they need you

    Quote Originally Posted by matrix View Post
    infoatwttconsulting.co.uk
    They are dealing with a lot of contractors regarding this issue

  9. #1309

    Contractor Among Contractors

    DealorNoDeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luxCon View Post
    Fantastic, WTT is back and functioning, Please setup the Standing Orders, they need you
    I take it that you were being ironic/sarcastic?

  10. #1310

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    I take it that you were being ironic/sarcastic?
    Yes. Ive seen WTT Big Group coming up with different revenue verticals on here over the years, all promoted by a small army of cult followers who refer everyone and anyone to WTT for any and every reason.

    Sorry to see they disappeared having promised so much with very little to show for it with their subscription system.

    The whole Loan scheme has been a gift that keeps giving for a small number of averagely clever individuals.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •