• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webberg View Post
    And WTT continues to contest HMRC's version of the truth.

And again, how, why, when and where we do that is available to clients.

Again, our clients seem to be happy that we are progressing as planned.
    Well as long as everyone's happy...
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
      As I said previously, I'm sure WTT are more than capable of fighting repayment demands.

But that's not the reason BG was formed. It was about fighting HMRC on the tax front. That's what most people joined for, and what they've been paying £15+vat/month over 5 years for.
      I first contacted WTT when THL (Andrew Thompson) reared it’s ugly head and then joined the WTT group (not the Big Group as I have settled a hefty £80k bill with HMRC) when I received the Felicitas (Andrew Thompson again via Fiscus Management) notice of loan acquisition letter.
      I am extremely happy with what the small fee paid to WTT provides: the support of professionals in this complex field (tax, trust funds, legal and others professionals as and if needed) knowledge based on a large amount of data gathered over years of investigating the various schemes, regular and prompt communication, an idea of possible scenarios, rapid responses to any approaches from Felicitas and Gladstone’s, results from WTT’s interaction with the various professional bodies on the IOM and the feeling of belonging to a large group of people in a similar position to me.
      I very much appreciate the comments from all the professionals who post on this forum as well as (most of) the other contributors and I save my vitriol for Andrew Thompson and all the others involved

I believe the HMRC topic primarily resides in another forum.
      Last edited by Contractor UK; 13 January 2021, 00:06.

Comment

well as I have missed the deadline to take up the 'amazing' 5% offer...just received the below. They keep changing the sender mail address I see...hard to block !

Dear Mr Jackiels,

There is a new evidence file ready for you. You can log back into the Client Gateway to see your new file.

If you have questions regarding the evidence we have provided, simply reply to this email. Please allow 14 days for us to reply to you.

Kind regards,
        Felicitas Solutions Ltd

Comment

Sanzar Debt Write off letter

Hi, has anyone received the written loan write off statement yet for Sanzar association? I just wanted to check as i know so many have different views overall..... Regardless whether or not it counts for anything I would still be alot happier to receive it....Time to move once and for all!
          Additionally, anyone brave enough to check the email notification inbox this evening? I am not tempting fate clicking on it incase they try to glean more details..

Cheers

Comment

I received the following email out of the blue this evening.

Dear (name)

There is a new evidence file ready for you. You can log back into the Client Gateway to see your new file.

If you have questions regarding the evidence we have provided, simply reply to this email. Please allow 14 days for us to reply to you.

Kind regards,
            Felicitas Solutions Ltd

To say this is vague and lacking professionalism is putting it mildly. I don't have a Client Gateway account and suspect this is a fishing attempt to get further personal details. I won't be replying and will continue to monitor this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonerous View Post

Dear (name)

Kind regards,
              Felicitas Solutions Ltd

To say this is vague and lacking professionalism is putting it mildly. I don't have a Client Gateway account and suspect this is a fishing attempt to get further personal details. I won't be replying and will continue to monitor this thread.
              Yes I received the same. 'log back in', I've never or will ever log in. Deleted!

Comment

Originally posted by Lonerous View Post

Dear (name)

Kind regards,
                Felicitas Solutions Ltd

Received the same email today, If I'm honest I can't even remember my log in details for the portal anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Nanas1 View Post
                  Received the same email today, If I'm honest I can't even remember my log in details for the portal anyway
                  'new evidence ' is bull anyway. So they bought our so called loan debt from xx years ago but only now they have new evidence, suuuuure. This 'new evidence ' coincidentally comes just after the clock ended on their heart felt offer of settling for 5% blah blah. They are embarrassing themselves now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
                    Yes I received the same. 'log back in', I've never or will ever log in. Deleted!
                    Yes got exactly the same email. Generic email to try and see who is available on the last contact details they have. DELETED!

Comment

Further new evidence file for you .....

Originally posted by uppoocreek View Post
                      Yes, I got exactly the same email. Generic email to try and see who is available on the last contact details they have. DELETED!
                      Also received the same email tonight. I suspect it may be confirmation of the write-off statement they said they would produce at the end of May, specifically for Sanzar and Darwin scheme users, who received the write-off email notification in early May.

However I have no intention of going to get it...!

Comment

Working...
                      X