• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Mod: Post modified to protect a poster>

I've edited my post but it's still showing in your reply - perhaps you could amend? cheers
    Last edited by cojak; 20 November 2020, 12:09. Reason: Quote removal

Comment

Originally posted by adam888 View Post
      I've edited my post but it's still showing in your reply - perhaps you could amend? cheers
      Removed thank you

Comment

Hello all,

I've been watching this thread for a few months as I'm one of the people impacted by this issue. I was expecting people to be chatting about ETC and their proposed structure and only one person raised it a few days ago (I think with the wrong percentages).

Have others received the letter and going to take up ETC's offer?

Cheers
        Adam
        So just wondering on my initial question - this thread has gone very quite and wondering why....

Comment

Gone quite

So just wondering on my initial question - this thread has gone very quite and wondering why....
          adam888, yes it has gone a little quite but essentially the ball is in Felicitas court for now.

I say bring it on, send us proof, and I'm sure if this goes to court there will be a number off us with WTT or ETC standing together to take on this scam.

Comment

Originally posted by happychap View Post
            adam888, yes it has gone a little quite but essentially the ball is in Felicitas court for now.

I say bring it on, send us proof, and I'm sure if this goes to court there will be a number off us with WTT or ETC standing together to take on this scam.
            ---------

illusory loans
            Last edited by stevematch; 21 July 2020, 09:20.

Comment

Got a copy of a contract today

sO I finally got a copy of contracts and details today. I've forwarded to WTT.

there is a lOT of blacked out stuff in there; Although my name, address, email address are in there, there is no signature that I can find.

I'm not sure whats been blacked out, in same cases it's whole pages.

I'd be interested to see if anyone else got an email today

Comment

Originally posted by IWasRobbed View Post
                sO I finally got a copy of contracts and details today. I've forwarded to WTT.

there is a lOT of blacked out stuff in there; Although my name, address, email address are in there, there is no signature that I can find.

I'm not sure whats been blacked out, in same cases it's whole pages.

I'd be interested to see if anyone else got an email today
                I wonder why they've redacted a lot of it. Anyway, no signature, no binding contract. I've not received an email yet, but I'll keep a look out in my trash where they normally go.
                Last edited by Wtaf; 23 June 2020, 13:47.

Comment

Stick it in the trash, its the best place.

By the end of this year things will have become clearer.

Fiscus Management, Felicitas's treasury holder was incorporated in March 2019, so according to that timeline they will be applying for voluntary strike-off first quarter of next year so that they don't have to submit formal year-end accounts. Bye bye Andrew Thompson trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
                    I wonder why they've redacted a lot of it. Anyway, so signature, no binding contract. I've not received an email yet, but I'll keep a look out in my trash where they normally go.
                    You don't need a signature for a contract to be binding see for instance - https://thpsolicitors.co.uk/business-news/can-unsigned-contracts-still-be-binding-the-answer-is-yes/

If it's possible to argue that you received money as part of an agreement it's possible to argue that the contract is binding.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Completely out of context

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      You don't need a signature for a contract to be binding see for instance - https://thpsolicitors.co.uk/business-news/can-unsigned-contracts-still-be-binding-the-answer-is-yes/

If it's possible to argue that you received money as part of an agreement it's possible to argue that the contract is binding.
                      This type of share is mis-leading. That contract of service is not clearly articulated.

Judgement would be made on the holsitc picture of events including the way the 'Trust' has handled its business, taking into account the 'duty of care' to it's 'beneficiaries'.

Comment

Working...
                      X