• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post
    This might be useful.

ETC Tax have drafted a pro bono response, which you can request by emailing enquiries AT etctax.co.uk
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 12 January 2021, 22:18.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Awesome

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post

I contacted them today on twitter and i'm in a much better place for it!!!! thanks for sharing.

Comment

Felicitas

Hi all me too I have received a letter from Felicitas.

Devious people. This was my money in the first place. We need to get stick togather on this. If anyone comes with answers as how to move forward please share. Has anyone contacted Big Data WTT

Comment

Felicitas

Originally posted by piebaps View Post
          Paul, Felicitas doesn't operate from 2A Lord Street. A quick google search will tell you that. opencorporatesdotcom/companies/im/131081C

At some stage in your past, you and everyone else, will have signed a loan agreement. You'll need to get your copy out and check its terms etc to properly form an opinion.

Then you'll need to check and see the underlying legal arrangements by which your loan was transferred from the original "lender" to the people now claiming repayment. If this all checks out, then you're not dealing with scammers (at least in the usual sense). Just because HMRC are treating the payments as income, doesn't automatically mean that the loan agreement is invalid. There's loads of threads on this in this part of the forum and what your experiencing isn't new. Pull up a chair and use the forum search facility to read about the others.

Devious people. This was my money in the first place. We need to get stick togather on this. If anyone comes with answers as how to move forward please share. Has anyone contacted Big Data WTT

Comment

Originally posted by Babafissi View Post
            I received latter from Infinity Solutions Limited referring Felicitas Solutions as The Assignee of the load with a copy of letter from them demanding the full amount, and treathning with Debt collectors, what is going on can anyone please help with asking for 33K after settling HMRC for almost 25K

Really need help here please
            Contact WTT

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              Please let me know if you plan to form a group so that they can represent all of us who got the letter from these scamsters....
              Thanks
              WTT already has a group running

Comment

Originally posted by kazzy123 View Post

Have just joined WTT, slick , easy, professional...
                Advise to do same..

Comment

Originally posted by Socialsarah73 View Post
                  Thanks Webberg agree HMRC are unlikely to agree and I have settled with them.

however, If iQ said it was discharged on my PD11 then could this be an argument and evidence in respect of not believing I owe anything as my deed of settlement is between me and iQ director. It would certainly be helpful if the loan is advised to you as discharged. A P11D is just a document required to be submitted by an employer, not a lender. However is employer and lender are the same, then yes it could be useful.

I also got my letter today and this states original lender as iq and infinity but wasn’t advised it then changed unlike now. You had no entitlement to be so advised and the lender had no obligation to tell you. This happens all the time. If you don't pay your credit card the debt will eventually be sold to a third party because the bank issuer does not want the bad publicity of dragging its customers through the courts.
                  I have also scrutinise subject access information received and although “loans” were made the “master loan agreement” (infinity) was signed weeks after. How do I contact WTT?
                  For WTT - go to our website.
                  Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by kazzy123 View Post

I suspect you actually signed away the money you earned when you joined the scheme in return for a small salary and access to a trust where the rest of the money (no longer yours) was placed.
                    Last edited by eek; 13 February 2020, 10:23.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Out of interest, having looked at one of these letters/demands myself, I notice that it definitely doesn't list all the alleged loans that the individual had which is odd. It also only lists interest from 2015 > 2019, despite the person in question having used schemes before that period.

None of this makes any sense. The demands are so badly laid out that I fail to see how they would stand up to any legal challenge or scrutiny at all. If somebody genuinely owes a debt, then there's absolutely no sound legal reason to say "don't worry about previous interest owed, don't worry about the actual overall debt, just pay us a little bit and that'll be it".

Why haven't they listed all alleged loans and asked for 12% of that, instead of a subset ?

I'm interested to know what the next move by these people will be (if anything), or whether it's purely a cheap shakedown to see who coughs up straight away, and that's it. Remember in order for these people to start any meaningful action, they will need to get a court to agree that these are genuine debts, and that all the paperwork from start to finish was correct and in order. I'm not sure how keen they'll be to try that, as a single defeat means they loose every case. I suspect a bit more pushing on the letter front, however I'd be stunned to see a solicitor working from an office in a Golf course wanting to go toe to toe with barristers over this, which i'm sure is exactly what would happen if they tried it.

If it were me, I'd be disputing the debt, and asking for:

Original signed credit agreement
                      Original terms and conditions
                      Original repayment schedule
                      Also, I was under the impression that it was a legal requirement to provide Annual Loan Statements detailing loan amounts and interest accrued, and I'm pretty sure none were ever sent
                      I'd also be asking for full and explicit details of the GDPR policy and process which was followed both for Felicitas acquiring personal details in the first place from the scheme owners, and also for those details being passed to Gladstones.
                      Last edited by MrO666; 13 February 2020, 10:46.

Comment

Working...
                      X