IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands - Page 50
Page 50 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Posts 491 to 500 of 989

Nervous Newbie

Default I too have a Loan Payment demand from Felicitas..

Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    I got a letter yesterday demanding repayment and have requested a copy of the loan agreement as was 2010 and cannot find the original
    I will then contact a solicitor to see how to proceed
    How do you know that they may send you a'newly doctored' loan agreement - since you are admitting you dont have a copy?

Some things in Moderation

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    Hi can you post send your email address. I want to help.
    Be aware of anonymous posters wanting to help ladies and gentlemen, remember my earlier post...

Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    A word of warning Ladies and Gentlemen.

In the past we have had scheme advisors pretending to be punters caught up in this kind of mess.

Their modis operandi is to ask you to contact them using email away from the forum (either publicly or via PMs), and then try to persuade you to to drop proceedings/provide you with false information and certainly to stop posting negative things about the original scheme or the debt collectors (presumably to try and keep the brand ‘clean’).

Be aware of those who try this, test the waters of any WhatsApp group for this kind of thing happening.

And let the Mods know what is happening, we will deal with the forums our end without letting on who informed us.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Nervous Newbie

I’ve been reading the threads this week.

A massive Thank You to everyone who has posted here, it has been a relief to know that I am not on my own.

Nervous Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHR View Post
    How do you know that they may send you a'newly doctored' loan agreement - since you are admitting you dont have a copy?
    I know we are dealing with dodgy characters here, but do you think they would they go that far? I believe that would be a criminal offence [fraud, extortion?] that could potentially land them behind bars.

Still gathering requirements...

Quote Originally Posted by WoffleCopter View Post
    I know we are dealing with dodgy characters here, but do you think they would they go that far? I believe that would be a criminal offence [fraud, extortion?] that could potentially land them behind bars.
    Might be time to say again, have a personal discussion with WTT!

Nervous Newbie

Default Response

Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    So what expertise do you offer that the two lots of professionals who have posted here cannot?

You really need to post your history to show how you can help rather than just posting a worthless request for people to send their email address...
    Hi I am not offering any expertise; I am not wasting time posting a history, but I am initiating a class action through an England and Wales registered solicitor.

Kind Regards

Nervous Newbie

Hi I am not offering any expertise; I am not wasting time posting a history, but I am initiating a class action through an England and Wales registered solicitor.

Kind Regards
    Are you planning to use Freeths?

bored now

Kind Regards
    Really - how does that work in the Isle of Mann?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Nervous Newbie

Default Common sense

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsshilling View Post
    If the trustees had done the decent thing and simply asked for let’s say £30 to cover admin costs to send out a statement that your scheme/loan or whatever has been cancelled, I am sure most if not all folks would have been happy to pay to draw a line under this. A good pay day for the trustees and closure for the troops.
    Thats such a good idea and one I'm sure most if not everyone would be happy with. But we are dealing with lowlife that don't have any common sense and are just greedy B******D's

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Really - how does that work in the Isle of Mann?
    Not very well. That's the thing about tax havens. They have different laws.

And class action is not a UK legal term. There is a thing called group litigation, but as the poster is claiming to be launching one I find the lack of accurate detail surprising.
    See You Next Tuesday