IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands - Page 55
Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Posts 541 to 550 of 991

bored now

Quote Originally Posted by Scrogbank View Post
    Be nice if your colleague sent a SAR to DVLA requesting details of searches made!
    If Gladstone’s have been abusing access rights they might lose their access
    Yep - that sounds like a far better immediate plan than asking Gladstones for the information. Confirm the abuse than ask them for the information.

Sadly if Gladstones see this they will now be changing their data..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Nervous Newbie

Default I too have a Loan Payment demand from Felicitas..

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsshilling View Post
    I saw someone mention that they had moved twice and the letter was correctly addressed to their current address. I have also moved and the letter was correctly addressed, not a redirection. How are they finding the correct addresses if we have not been in contact with them. Are HMRC providing the information?
    I have moved once . Also disturbingly a large number of us received a text from THC approx 6 months ago - how did they get hold of my new mobile number?

Still gathering requirements...

Be nice if your colleague sent a SAR to DVLA requesting details of searches made!
    If Gladstone’s have been abusing access rights they might lose their access
    Just checked IPC code of practice part C and if they did it is serious misconduct

Quote Originally Posted by why View Post
    Does your P11D show as 'discharged' at all?
    Yes date of discharge when I ended with iq but unfortunately then moved to infinity.

Nervous Newbie

Default Letter from Felicitas

Hello,

After settling with HMRC 3 years ago with the help of WTT and thinking this was all over I also received a letter from Felicitas this week.

It was not a demand, just a notification that the loan had been transferred. I'm not sure why some are getting payment demands and some are not?

I've contacted WTT once more and they are now drafting a letter for me.

I was with IQ for a year in 2014 (started in June). I have found the original 'terms of employment' which was sent from Rowan Corkhill. As suspected this document contains nothing in regard to loans. Was there also also a loan agreement? I can't find one.

On my P11d under section H it does not have an entry next to 'date loan was discharged'.

Thanks all.
    Last edited by Dubfire; 16th February 2020 at 13:38.

Should post faster

Default Darwin / IQ Consultants

I have a Contract for Services document signed by Chris Connor - COO of Darwin Consulting Ltd. Then I have a Deed of Settlement with the Lender (IQ Consultants Limited) ... showing Chris Connor as settlor and me as the Borrower.

Quote Originally Posted by why View Post
    I was with Darwin to 2010/2011 tax year. My P11D shows discharged to. Did you sign anything to do with a loan agreement because I have no paperwork to that effect.Take it our trust was just Darwin?

Quote Originally Posted by Dubfire View Post
    Hello,

After settling with HMRC 3 years ago with the help of WTT and thinking this was all over I also received a letter from Felicitas this week.

It was not a demand, just a notification that the loan had been transferred. I'm not sure why some are getting payment demands and some are not?

I've contacted WTT once more and they are now drafting a letter for me.

I was with IQ for a year in 2014 (started in June), however I cannot find a copy of the agreement. Can anyone confirm that the agreement did not contain references to these 'loans'?

On my P11d under section H it does not have an entry next to 'date loan was discharged'.

Thanks all.
    Recommend you contact WTT, they have a group fighting this and are great in their response and advice!

Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Yep - that sounds like a far better immediate plan than asking Gladstones for the information. Confirm the abuse than ask them for the information.

Sadly if Gladstones see this they will now be changing their data..
    So also send a SAR to Gladstone’s asking where they got the address info from.
    Sooner or later they will be broken with IPC and the SRA.
    The IPC and DVLA will not hide where and when the request came from

Nervous Newbie

Recommend you contact WTT, they have a group fighting this and are great in their response and advice!
    Already done that mate IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Nervous Newbie

Default Sent my email to Sack of S and lets see!

Quote Originally Posted by stevematch View Post
    Great idea mate, i'm on it.

The 30 days starts today, sent. Cheers.