• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been reading the threads this week.

A massive Thank You to everyone who has posted here, it has been a relief to know that I am not on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by JOSHR View Post
      How do you know that they may send you a'newly doctored' loan agreement - since you are admitting you dont have a copy?
      I know we are dealing with dodgy characters here, but do you think they would they go that far? I believe that would be a criminal offence [fraud, extortion?] that could potentially land them behind bars.

Comment

Originally posted by WoffleCopter View Post
        I know we are dealing with dodgy characters here, but do you think they would they go that far? I believe that would be a criminal offence [fraud, extortion?] that could potentially land them behind bars.
        Might be time to say again, have a personal discussion with WTT!

Comment

Response

Originally posted by eek View Post
          So what expertise do you offer that the two lots of professionals who have posted here cannot?

You really need to post your history to show how you can help rather than just posting a worthless request for people to send their email address...
          Hi I am not offering any expertise; I am not wasting time posting a history, but I am initiating a class action through an England and Wales registered solicitor.

Kind Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Zed View Post
            Hi I am not offering any expertise; I am not wasting time posting a history, but I am initiating a class action through an England and Wales registered solicitor.

Kind Regards
            Are you planning to use Freeths?

Comment

Originally posted by Zed View Post

Kind Regards
              Really - how does that work in the Isle of Mann?
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Common sense

Originally posted by Kingsshilling View Post
                If the trustees had done the decent thing and simply asked for let’s say £30 to cover admin costs to send out a statement that your scheme/loan or whatever has been cancelled, I am sure most if not all folks would have been happy to pay to draw a line under this. A good pay day for the trustees and closure for the troops.
                Thats such a good idea and one I'm sure most if not everyone would be happy with. But we are dealing with lowlife that don't have any common sense and are just greedy B******D's

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Really - how does that work in the Isle of Mann?
                  Not very well. That's the thing about tax havens. They have different laws.

And class action is not a UK legal term. There is a thing called group litigation, but as the poster is claiming to be launching one I find the lack of accurate detail surprising.
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I have received a letter from Felicitas stating that my 'loans' from Sanzar have been transferred to their trust.

On investigation, I'm finding I have no loans, I never signed up to any loans or trust, I have no connection with this trust and the letter is basically a lie.

My request to everyone is that do not treat the trust transfer letters as gospel, they are far from it. Admit to nothing, question everything. Go to the source, find out about the trust and the trustees and carry out an audit trail of how your so-called trust liability ended up in that trust (I don't believe the chain should be very long), it would probably mean starting from the original Baker Tilly trust, may be different for other schemes.

The more my accountant and solicitor are looking into this, the more I'm led to believe that Felicitas are a bunch of amateur charlatans (probably operating from a house or flat), and it could only have been a crooked set-up like Gladstones that could have supported them in this racket. I don't think any reputable law firm would go anywhere near them.

Comment

Proof of Loan Provider

i have sent a mail to these scum asking them to confirm they received no payments from my Agent and that all loans paid to me were from there direct account and not from my pay masters.
                      If they reply and confirm I will have my solicitor contact my agents accounts office who will provide the payments and thus confirm that Darwin have at least committed pergury if a court case follows

Comment

Working...
                      X