• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by why View Post
    Does your P11D show as 'discharged' at all?
    Yes date of discharge when I ended with iq but unfortunately then moved to infinity.

Comment

Letter from Felicitas

Hello,

After settling with HMRC 3 years ago with the help of WTT and thinking this was all over I also received a letter from Felicitas this week.

It was not a demand, just a notification that the loan had been transferred. I'm not sure why some are getting payment demands and some are not?

I've contacted WTT once more and they are now drafting a letter for me.

I was with IQ for a year in 2014 (started in June). I have found the original 'terms of employment' which was sent from Rowan Corkhill. As suspected this document contains nothing in regard to loans. Was there also also a loan agreement? I can't find one.

On my P11d under section H it does not have an entry next to 'date loan was discharged'.

Thanks all.
      Last edited by Dubfire; 16 February 2020, 13:38.

Comment

Darwin / IQ Consultants

I have a Contract for Services document signed by Chris Connor - COO of Darwin Consulting Ltd. Then I have a Deed of Settlement with the Lender (IQ Consultants Limited) ... showing Chris Connor as settlor and me as the Borrower.

Originally posted by why View Post
        I was with Darwin to 2010/2011 tax year. My P11D shows discharged to. Did you sign anything to do with a loan agreement because I have no paperwork to that effect.Take it our trust was just Darwin?

Comment

Originally posted by Dubfire View Post
          Hello,

After settling with HMRC 3 years ago with the help of WTT and thinking this was all over I also received a letter from Felicitas this week.

It was not a demand, just a notification that the loan had been transferred. I'm not sure why some are getting payment demands and some are not?

I've contacted WTT once more and they are now drafting a letter for me.

I was with IQ for a year in 2014 (started in June), however I cannot find a copy of the agreement. Can anyone confirm that the agreement did not contain references to these 'loans'?

On my P11d under section H it does not have an entry next to 'date loan was discharged'.

Thanks all.
          Recommend you contact WTT, they have a group fighting this and are great in their response and advice!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Yep - that sounds like a far better immediate plan than asking Gladstones for the information. Confirm the abuse than ask them for the information.

Sadly if Gladstones see this they will now be changing their data..
            So also send a SAR to Gladstone’s asking where they got the address info from.
            Sooner or later they will be broken with IPC and the SRA.
            The IPC and DVLA will not hide where and when the request came from

Comment

Originally posted by Scrogbank View Post
              Recommend you contact WTT, they have a group fighting this and are great in their response and advice!
              Already done that mate [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Sent my email to Sack of S and lets see!

Originally posted by stevematch View Post
                Great idea mate, i'm on it.

The 30 days starts today, sent. Cheers.

Comment

Hi All, First post on here but reading these threads for a while and in the same boat as most on here.

Received letter from Felicitas the other day stating the 'your debts' had been transferred from Professional Independent Trustees to Felictas.

I've done my own digging and apologies if this has already been stated - Professional Independent Trustees (PIT) is linked to WCS or Winchester as known to some. According to detail on IOM Government website they (PIT) stopped being a moneylender in 2014. Felictas was only registered with the IOM FSA in Nov '19. I have no idea how relevant this is but Adrian Sacco as others have mentioned is linked to all this. He is also listed in the Panama Papers with his dealings in Malta under a number of guises - Quinton is one name that springs to mind. He is also listed as a director of several companies in the UK albeit a number of them in liquidation.

Personally I'm hesitant to engage with Felicitas as for one I'm not sure I want them to know I've actually received a letter (!) and this letter although unsettling is designed to spook people and is not actually a demand for repayment - it's a notice of transfer. It will be more interesting I think to see what happens next...

I was a member of Winchester / WCS and have no actual hard copy paperwork. All the data was done through a portal and don't believe there are any wet signatures on anything although is that any different to applying for credit online these days.

What I do know is there no mention of a loan anywhere. Maybe my understanding of what a 'Trust' actually is is the confusing part. The simple way I see it is that each month I was paid by my client / the Trust invoiced me / I paid the Trust / they paid me back (my money less a fee). There is no money left and certainly no loan. If, by definition of a Trust the money was being lent to us I'd love to see it stand up in court.

I have been in touch with WTT and advise others to do the same. Safety and gravitas in numbers to beat these low lives.

Comment

Original Money Paid

I have a genuine question.

If these scum are inferring that these are loans. And if we've paid HMRC. What is stopping us demanding our payments back from the original Trusts?

Comment

Originally posted by Zed View Post
                      Hi can you post send your email address. I want to help.
                      Hi, Yes I just checked my post and got a Felicitas Invoice for £100k. That is what I earned over the 2.5 yrs I used this scheme. And I also have HMRC on my back for disguised loan remuneration scheme for £36k. I registered and am trying to pay a flat rate over 7 yrs or more to HMRC. Now this scam comes Felicitas.. when i saw the Invoice. 1. the demand looks like a photocopy of loan amounts. 2. No breakdowns .. 3. A 2 sided letter to me says personal. 4. A signature which shows a name so cleverly disguised not to reveal the full name, surname, 5. A class action it says.. from my understanding i think the solicitor needs to put in print, name, licence, location, exactly in detail what I owed, what I signed etc and clearly I am sending this to HMRC as well to ask why I am paying this as well? or should ? 6. I am not paying anything as if I get a knock on the door, there is more I am intending to give.. So now I am preparing a letter to them and also HMRC..

R Harold D'cruz

Comment

Working...
                      X