• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, Please forward a copy of your letter to ETCtax and they will write a letter to Gladstones on your behalf. I'm sure it's better than either ignoring the letter or trying to dispute it yourselves. I have just forward my letter to them, i will let you know of the outcome if i hear anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Just remember there is at least one poster on here who stands to benefit financially for any money handed over. You want to be very very careful who you trust.
      That would be Webberg and Matt Wills - if they are 'wrong-uns' then they disguise it well.

Comment

Originally posted by seriouslyman
        deleted as he should
        That is a conversation for elsewhere -

as BP points out this is a public forum with anonymous users (although I know BP, and webberg is who he claims to be and he has vouched for ETCTax) so everything you say here gives Gladstones / Felicitas more things to work with.

At the moment pick an approach and implement it, posting things here allows Felicitas time to work out arguments that can be used against you in court if / when that day arrives.

For the moment pick a process and stick to it. And that process should be:-

ignore things (not my preferred approach, it's easier to offload things automatically)
        Send things to WTT to process
        Send things to ETCTax to process.

As with HMRC this is going to be a long drawn out process as the longer it wears on the more pressure is placed on settling and getting it over with...
        Last edited by eek; 21 February 2020, 10:44.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NC71 View Post
          That would be Webberg and Matt Wills - if they are 'wrong-uns' then they disguise it well.
          In both cases while I know they are making money doing this, they could make (a lot) more money being on the other side of the fence.

Comment

I'm on benefits, I literally have no money. I can't afford to join a group, so my only option is to ignore these parasites. I do not remember any loans and I've never had a problem with HMRC. So if they want any money they can waste their time going to court and then get nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
              I'm on benefits, I literally have no money. I can't afford to join a group, so my only option is to ignore these parasites. I do not remember any loans and I've never had a problem with HMRC. So if they want any money they can waste their time going to court and then get nothing.
              EtcTax are sending the initial letters for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulhoylake1976 View Post
                Hi guys, Please forward a copy of your letter to ETCtax and they will write a letter to Gladstones on your behalf. I'm sure it's better than either ignoring the letter or trying to dispute it yourselves. I have just forward my letter to them, i will let you know of the outcome if i hear anything.
                How do I get in touch with these companies ?

I just spoke to Gladstone’s to a clueless woman who was unable to explain anything. She said she is there to collect the debt and cannot give any further details. However when I said u are willing to write off so much money in return for a small amount of payment...she said it’s only for the debt which was inherited by Felicitas. I said this sounds like a big fraud and she cut the line ??
                Last edited by Neha Patel; 21 February 2020, 11:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Neha Patel View Post
                  How do I get in touch with these companies ?
                  Seriously, I know some people are new to this, but at least try reading the thread and doing something for yourselves. The info is all there. Or google.

Comment

Just a thought, these abulance chasing companies. I had thought there were rules and codes of practice, if not actual legislation preventing professional services firms intimidating or making veiled threats to people? If the firm of lawyers gets more agressive and repeatedly writes increasingly scary letters, it has to be a case for investigation by the law society in the UK? You can't just keep hounding folks these days with unsubstatiated claims of debt resulting from alleged loans? Can you?
                    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

My Action plan:

1. Don't ignore it.
                      2. Don't dispute it.
                      3. Contract ETCtax for assistance.
                      4. Report Gladstones to the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Comment

Working...
                      X