• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    No David wont. His chances of success are almost zero. And it will cost alot of money.

IMO....
    But whilst David is taking it to court he will be publicising that fact to Jim's mates, who also received a payment on account. The legal process doesn't move fast and some of Jim's mates might pay up out of fear. Or make some kind of deal with David to make this go away. Say a percentage of the outstanding "loan". So even if David loses in court, he might still make a tidy profit.

Comment

No David wont. His chances of success are almost zero. And it will cost alot of money.

IMO....
      We haven't seen the letters of the people who wrote in anger in the first 70 pages of this thread.

I suspect a lot of them have accidentally said things in their letters which will make any court case against them far easier.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Say nothing, do nothing is the best advice.

Those that have corresponded already have given up valuable data; confirmation of address, confirmation of other personal information and confirmation that they are concerned.
        Now given this information, as a scammer, who would you chase next? Those who have validated themselves or those who have ignored/moved on to a different address?

Data is everything.

Think of it this way; you are corresponding to an algorithm, created by no more than two humans, so why are you corresponding to it, and spending yet more money and time? Pick up the phone and try to get in contact with them...you wont be able to. Go to their offices, you wont find them.

<mod snip>
        Last edited by cojak; 4 March 2020, 20:42. Reason: Removed inappropriate comment.

Comment

Any letter received that wasn’t bounced back “return to sender” is valuable information especially as Gladstone definitely has up to date contact details.

the fact the letter was received and no response was received just puts you in a different pile to be processed differently - it’s still data as you call it.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Hi guys I’m looking for some advice if possible, I have received the letter from Felicitas demanding an alleged loan is paid back, the only contact details I have for them is the email address on the letter which is [email protected]
            I have tried to email them a dispute letter and a sars request but it says my email cannot be sent.
            Should I send paper copies recorded delivery to their Isle of Man PO Box address? That’s if the address actually exists, is it a fake address just like their fake email address.
            I haven’t received the letter from Gladstone’s yet so Felicitas is my only point of contact.
            Has anyone had a further response after the initial letter from Felicitas?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              We haven't seen the letters of the people who wrote in anger in the first 70 pages of this thread.

I suspect a lot of them have accidentally said things in their letters which will make any court case against them far easier.
              And by posting on this thread they made it easier anyway. I definetly feel that if you cannot cope with doing nothing, get an adviser. All may need advisers anyway - I doubt it but time will tell.

Comment

And thats [taking people to court to enforce the debt] going to happen with these schemes? Pig squadron alert....
                My feeling too.

But the fact is nobody knows.

---------------

Bloody depressing that it should come to this. Settling with HMRC should have been the end of the matter.
                Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
                  I was with Sanzar, there was no loan agreement.
                  Same. No loan agreement paperwork. Just a signed contract of employment.

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge67er View Post
                    Same. No loan agreement paperwork. Just a signed contract of employment.
                    Please read the two pages above re Sanzar and the posts from earlier that have been noted.
                    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
                      Please read the two pages above re Sanzar and the posts from earlier that have been noted.
                      I have. I've also not had the second letter for payment yet. I didn't go back to Felicitas after their first letter. I wonder if those responding are getting the second Gladstones letter quicker.

Comment

Working...
                      X