• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, new member here but I've been following this forum and this thread for a while now.

More recently I've had contact from DOR (now apparently dissolved) and also the correspondence from Felicitas about the transfer of my 'loans' to them.

Up until now I have ignored the demands, mostly due to the excellent advice I have gleaned from this forum.

However, today I have received a letter from Felicitas demanding I pay a few hundred pounds interest in relation to my 'loans' from Infinity that I was a member of for a short while. The amount appears to be exactly the same amount that DOR threatened me with. The payment is being asked to be made to Fiscus Management, which I gather is actually DOR by another name.

I still don't intend to take any action until I get something more solid (from Gladstones I expect) but thought I would update the forum on their slightly new approach. This time they have included a link to the supposed evidence they hold about my 'loans' that I am invited to visit. They also include this caveat immediately after it:

'We are still working through a large collection of documents given to us by the firms from whom we acquired the loans rights. That means the evidence we can share with you today might be incomplete. If we find further evidence in relation to your loans, we will make it available via the same link.'

I have no intention of alerting them to my interaction by accessing the link, although I am curious what they consider to be evidence. Has anyone had a look yet?

Should they ramp up the pressure I am reassured to see that there are at leat two firms that will be able to help me out with how to respond to them. At the moment though I am expecting them to simply keep making hollow threats.

Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by Chillaxing; 28 March 2020, 11:26.

Comment

Originally posted by garincha View Post
      Ive received a second demand this morning. Has anyone else?
      Probably the same people that got the 1st demand I would think

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Demand for interest payment

I have had a second letter which appears to be a demand for interest in respect of infinity

I have a copy of my “master loan agreement” which was signed after loans started is anyone able to advise further as from a “loan” perspective surely only payments made after the agreement was signed should apply?

Any advice would be appreciated including sign posting and as stated happy to share as have all records from my SAR request

Comment

2nd letter

We have received the 2nd letter today and I don’t know who to trust.

Comment

We have received the same letter today we used the ECT letter in response to the first letter.
            Who to trust? There is a URL leading to “evidence “ with a warning not to pass on?
            Should I pass on to ECT to let them deal with it?

Comment

Ive received a second demand this morning. Has anyone else?
              Yep. Received a 'Final Demand' this morning with a URL where apparently the 'evidence' is. I have not used this URL as this sniffs of a same tact that THL used where they wanted you to go to their portal and upload copies of ID.

I had sent a dispute to the email they provided yet there is no mention of this in this letter today unless they're implying the URL is where the evidence is to the dispute.

Has anyone who has not disputed with Gladstones received the same letter?

I'm still sitting tight - I think we all have more important things to worry about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by seriouslyman View Post
                Yep. Received a 'Final Demand' this morning with a URL where apparently the 'evidence' is. I have not used this URL as this sniffs of a same tact that THL used where they wanted you to go to their portal and upload copies of ID.

I had sent a dispute to the email they provided yet there is no mention of this in this letter today unless they're implying the URL is where the evidence is to the dispute.

Has anyone who has not disputed with Gladstones received the same letter?

I'm still sitting tight - I think we all have more important things to worry about right now.
                I ignored the first, so this final demand from gladstone's seems to be uniformly sent to everyone. So theyre ignoring your dispute representation. I havent gone to their url. If theyre ignoring your representation then they must respond in court. Let it all play out there.

Comment

I wont give the dogs a penny. Yeah I am happy with ETC should it ever get anywhere

I remember the same approach from the donkey Andrew Thompson Dor Resolutions and Trust Helpline.

Good luck on the fishing trip Felicitas , lets hope the SRA do something about Gladstones , anyone wants to shoot me down like a few generally do go your hardest.

Be strong … if people all panic they will get more funds for more pathetic letters.

I send every letter to the HMRC / FCA / SRA / Local MP... one day someone will listen and these dogs will be wound up like all the previous donkeys.

Originally posted by Chillaxing View Post
                  Good morning, new member here but I've been following this forum and this thread for a while now.

More recently I've had contact from DOR (now apparently dissolved) and also the correspondence from Felicitas about the transfer of my 'loans' to them.

Up until now I have ignored the demands, mostly due to the excellent advice I have gleaned from this forum.

However, today I have received a letter from Felicitas demanding I pay a few hundred pounds interest in relation to my 'loans' from Infinity that I was a member of for a short while. The amount appears to be exactly the same amount that DOR threatened me with. The payment is being asked to be made to Fiscus Management, which I gather is actually DOR by another name.

I still don't intend to take any action until I get something more solid (from Gladstones I expect) but thought I would update the forum on their slightly new approach. This time they have included a link to the supposed evidence they hold about my 'loans' that I am invited to visit. They also include this caveat immediately after it:

'We are still working through a large collection of documents given to us by the firms from whom we acquired the loans rights. That means the evidence we can share with you today might be incomplete. If we find further evidence in relation to your loans, we will make it available via the same link.'

I have no intention of alerting them to my interaction by accessing the link, although I am curious what they consider to be evidence. Has anyone had a look yet?

Should they ramp up the pressure I am reassured to see that there are at leat two firms that will be able to help me out with how to respond to them. At the moment though I am expecting them to simply keep making hollow threats.

Good luck everyone.
                  Last edited by Contractor UK; 12 January 2021, 23:19.

Comment

Bring it on

I ignored the first, so this final demand from gladstone's seems to be uniformly sent to everyone. So theyre ignoring your dispute representation. I havent gone to their url. If theyre ignoring your representation then they must respond in court. Let it all play out there.
                    I would love to see them take this to court, how else can I shame Gladstones ? The SRA have my detailed complaint and i'm waiting for the response... what else can I do to shame these dogs?

Comment

Fiscus Management you say?

FISCUS MANAGEMENT LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House)

previously called DOR Resolution Limited.

75% or more ownership of shares lies with one Andrew William Thompson.
                      Last edited by Contractor UK; 12 January 2021, 23:20.

Comment

Working...
                      X