• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shampoo View Post
    I can also confirm I have an email from Darwin of the T&C's of their contract at the time and there is not a single mention of the word loan anywhere in it.

Agreed, no mention of loan in the employment contract. No loan agreement signed.

Comment

Debts being written off

Anyone had an email from Felicitas saying the debt has been written off?

This applies to the Sanzar Solution....not sure about Darwin

Comment

Sanzar email

Originally posted by SouthKD View Post

Yes I received an email today saying ALL debts with Felicitas have been written off. Not sure how to take this...

Comment

Originally posted by SouthKD View Post

I received the same email this morning saying my ‘debt’ to Felicitas has been written off.

Why do I still feel nervous? What are they going to try next?

Comment

Wrote off Loan

I to received the mail from Felicitas confirming that my loan with Darwin had been written off and have mailed them back to request formal letter of confirmation plus a request all my personnel information that they held on me illegally be destroyed and not passed on to the next pack of scamming parasites.
            I advise all who have not had these write off mails to fight these people tooth and nail.
            Do not pay them a penny.
            I am even considering legal action after lockdown to seek damages for the upset they have caused over the last 3 months.

Comment

Debt written off email

I received an email but it was for payment, not written off. For all previous contact from said , did you ignore or get WTT etc to contact them? Thanks
              Last edited by Contractor UK; 12 January 2021, 23:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Zander View Post
                I to received the mail from Felicitas confirming that my loan with Darwin had been written off and have mailed them back to request formal letter of confirmation plus a request all my personnel information that they held on me illegally be destroyed and not passed on to the next pack of scamming parasites.
                I advise all who have not had these write off mails to fight these people tooth and nail.
                Do not pay them a penny.
                I am even considering legal action after lockdown to seek damages for the upset they have caused over the last 3 months.
                I couldn't agree more with you. There is zero need to pay them a penny, further theres no need to pay anyone else to sort it either. Both myself and ETC tax are more than happy to assist pro bono to make them go away. Its not difficult and those that say differently are normally the ones who assist for 'a small fee'.

Comment

Fight them

do As I did fight them and don’t rely on ECT alone.
                  1.request a copy of your loan agreement
                  2.request a declaration stating they provided monies as loans and none was supplied to the via an agent for your services.
                  3.contact Isle of Man ombudsman and complain as well as ours in UK.
                  4.contact the agent you worked for and request all the payments made to them.
                  5.Bank statements will also show your PAYE and any expenses.
                  6.i had confirmation from HMRC Darwin were a tax avoidance scheme so if you have paid the tax you will have the same.so get onto HMRC
                  7.Ask your local MP to raise it in Parliament as I did they will help.
                  It’s a lot of work but you need to help yourself
                  Hope this has been of use.
                  Last edited by Zander; 2 May 2020, 09:30.

Comment

Originally posted by yeahitsphil View Post
                    I couldn't agree more with you. There is zero need to pay them a penny, further theres no need to pay anyone else to sort it either. Both myself and ETC tax are more than happy to assist pro bono to make them go away. Its not difficult and those that say differently are normally the ones who assist for 'a small fee'.
                    Small yes, but not insignificant!!!

We could have done with you here a few weeks ago to counteract some of the scaremongering going on.
                    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezz View Post
                      Yes I received an email today saying ALL debts with Felicitas have been written off. Not sure how to take this...
                      I have received a final offer and payment plan to settle the loan for 5% of the total amount. Up to 5 years to pay. This was an IQ solution.

All previous communications were just stating ownership changes and invite to logon on their website

Comment

Working...
                      X