• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SavUK2020s View Post
    Dear All,

Thank You all so much for sharing all ur experience with all these different firms regards so called Loans

My story is very close to ur stories
    Its felicitas In malta

Send me an offer settlement to py only 5% to pay it all off

See email below ,

Date: 01 May 2020

Settlement Offer – FINAL OFFER to settle your outstanding debt to us for 5% of the balance, in full and final settlement

WITHOUT PREJUDICE SAVE AS TO COSTS

Given the current pressures we are all facing, we are writing to you to propose a one - off offer for you to settle your outstanding loans in full and final settlement.

This offer supercedes all previous offers and is made on the following basis.

Our offer to settle your debt to us

Settle for 5% of the outstanding debt to us, in full and final settlement.

We also make available to you a time to pay arrangement on debt repayments if you so wish.

If you choose to take up the offer of the time-to-pay arrangement, we will also offer you the chance to take a 3-month payment holiday (once you have made your first payment) and stagger repayments for up to 5 years.

Finally, if you take up this offer, we will waive any interest that has accrued in relation to this debt and the right to charge any further interest on your loans, as long as you make the payments you promise.

Additionally, during the repayment period there will be no variation to any of the terms of this agreement, unless it is agreed with you

Below is a description of the options available to you:

Your debt currently owed to us:

Your total debt to us is £1,174.24

This figure is the total debt outstanding as shown in your last loan statement

Our offer to you is:

Settle your debt to us in a single payment of 5%, for the sum of £58.71

OR

you can pay in instalments(equating to 5% of the sum above):

3 months (equating to £19.57 per month)
    6 months (equating to £9.79 per month)
    9 months (equating to £6.52 per month)
    12 months (equating to £4.89 per month)
    24 months (equating to £2.45 per month)
    36 months (equating to £1.63 per month)
    48 months (equating to £1.22 per month)
    60 months (equating to £0.98 per month)

To take up this offer, you need to make your first or only payment by 01 June 2020. If you accept the time-to-pay arrangement, you will need to set up a standing order to make the next payment on 01 October 2020.

NOTES:

1) If you do not accept the above offer by 01 June 2020, then you will still be liable for the full debt.
    2) We will guarantee you that we will NOT instigate court proceedings for those who accept this offer and are in compliance with the repayment program.
    3) This offer will end at midnight on 01 June 2020. By this date, you need to have made your first payment as below
    4) Your standing order must make your second payment on 01 August 2020.
    5) Upon receipt of your final payment, we (Felicitas Solutions Ltd) will send you a letter signed by our director to confirm your entire debt has been settled in full and final settlement.

We have previously written to you with details of how to log onto our Client Gateway to review the evidence documents we hold for you.

Please login into our Client Gateway using the link below:

Not found - Felicitas

If you wish to accept this offer, make your payment as follows to our collection agent:

Account Name: Fiscus Management Limited
    Sort Code: 09 - 01 - 29
    Account Number: 38605374
    Amount: £58.71
    Payment Ref:
    Payment Due By: 01 June 2020

Yours sincerely,

Felicitas Solutions Limited

0333 311 0139

--------------

I just payed off with HMRc the tax on this as its an income . I had my payslip done by this firmso called infinity contractors
    As u all know this umbrella company ia no where to be found since 3 years ago

Hmrc advices to get in touch with legal advice but it sound like a scam any advice please u can share on the above email

I feel like just pay it as its so small for my case aa i dnt know can one of u share its path with me so either pay this small amount or just keep ignoring it ?

Thank you all
    I would continue to ignore. That payment will provide means for them to harass you further. I suspect if you pay they wont send any evidence the loan has been paid off and you will be back to square one.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 12 January 2021, 23:50.

Comment

Short time with Sanzar

Originally posted by Smudge67er View Post
      I was only with Sanzar. No other scheme. And thankfully for only a short time.
      Likewise, I was with Sanzar only and for a short time in 2009.

Comment

Fiscus management Ltd - Andrew Thompson

The bank details that they wanted us to send our cash to is Fiscus Management Ltd. If you check on companies House it shows it as previously being DOR and Infinity Contracts. Infinity was IQ contracts. Andrews address is shown as being in Corby. So if fiscus is where you have to send money for said loan, should they be FCA authorised since they are based in England?
        Last edited by Contractor UK; 12 January 2021, 23:50.

Comment

Fiscus Management is down as Kenilworth Road, Crosby, Liverpool, L23 3AD.
          Last edited by Contractor UK; 12 January 2021, 23:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
            Question to everyone who has received the loan write-off emails.

As far as we know, loans were written off for Darwen and Sanzar users.

Can people who have received the write-off emails confirm that they were only with Darwen or/and Sanzar and did not cross over to any other scheme.

I feel that they have sent out letters to Darwen and Sanzar people because there was no loan application made by the scheme user prior to recieving the loan payment (it was automatic in those early days), so they do not have any enforcement power hence the purported loan write-off.
            Yes I read through previous correspondence from sanzar initial contracts and there was no loan application made .. hence they never has the power to challenge any further inevitably being forced to write off the loan ...

Hmrc on the other hand are equally as bad I settled with hmrc fully back in 2015 ... Then out the blue 2 months back they sent me out a letter stating I need to provide bank statements from 2007-2009 as they are now not happy with initially finalised figures .. I have since provided them closure notices and additionally all case of references which they appear to have now lost some of this info! The issue with hmrc is they had too many divisions Poole , Glasgow etc working on all these ebt schemes and do not have the correct statuses from everyone cases . Word of caution keep all photo copies of documentation as hmrc are just as bad these ebt scheme promoters and others may randomly just receive a letter from hmrc demanding more monies ! Good luck ?

Comment

Originally posted by Golddustz1 View Post
              Then out the blue 2 months back they sent me out a letter stating I need to provide bank statements from 2007-2009 as they are now not happy with initially finalised figures .
              Other people have reported HMRC doing this and wanting a second bite of the cherry. Fecking cheek.
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Sorry, autocorrect, it's Crosby not Corby. But that often changes from Crosby to Blundellsands. Just do a search on companies House for Andrew William Thompson. I sent the bank details for Fiscus to FCA last night and will call the fraud squad later. He's been fined in the past ACA and he's up to his old tricks again.
                Last edited by Contractor UK; 12 January 2021, 23:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Golddustz1 View Post
                  Yes I read through previous correspondence from sanzar initial contracts and there was no loan application made .. hence they never has the power to challenge any further inevitably being forced to write off the loan ...

Hmrc on the other hand are equally as bad I settled with hmrc fully back in 2015 ... Then out the blue 2 months back they sent me out a letter stating I need to provide bank statements from 2007-2009 as they are now not happy with initially finalised figures .. I have since provided them closure notices and additionally all case of references which they appear to have now lost some of this info! The issue with hmrc is they had too many divisions Poole , Glasgow etc working on all these ebt schemes and do not have the correct statuses from everyone cases . Word of caution keep all photo copies of documentation as hmrc are just as bad these ebt scheme promoters and others may randomly just receive a letter from hmrc demanding more monies ! Good luck ������
                  I'm assuming you supplied all the bank statements in question when you reached the original settlement with HMRC though, or did they not request them ? I know when I settled (via my tax adviser) they asked for copies of my bank statements before agreeing the numbers. If they started asking questions again now, I'd tell them where to go. They had everything they requested in order to reach a settlement in the first place and before issuing determination notices under Section 54 of the TMA.

Out of interest, which scheme were you using throughout the period in question ?
                  Last edited by MrO666; 6 May 2020, 08:49.

Comment

[email protected]

I found an article on Andrew William Thompson where he got a fine from ACA due to these same dodgy tactics. I've emailed the ethics department and anyone else with emails should too. The emails with his Fiscal company and bank details.

Comment

Yes I was only with Darwin and received the write off mail

Comment

Working...
                      X