• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthKD View Post
    Curious to know the opinion of any of the advisors in this group? There's been complete radio silence since the write-off letters started.

Usually any chance of 'hope' gets shot-down in a flash. Alas, now there's nothing!
    (I must caveat however, I feel some of the professional advice in this forum has been extreemly useful so this is not an attack on anyone in particular)
    Maybe Felicitas/Fiscas/Gladstone's are lurking here!

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Sewell View Post
      Maybe Felicitas/Fiscas/Gladstone's are lurking here!
      100%. If i was them I'd be posting about settling. I'd rather do time than pay them a penny.

Comment

They undoubtedly are Sid, as are HMRC - hi boys

webberg is an advisor and was a very active poster until a recent spate of posts questioning his motives saw him withdraw.
        If you want to hear what an advisor thinks, you'll probably need to engage the services of one, or perhaps contact some of those who questioned his motives. Baby and bathwater spring to mind.

Comment

I'll make it v simple

There is no need to pay ANYONE to sort this loan recalling nonsense. Both myself (Phil Manley of PMTC) and I believe Andy Wood (ETC Tax) are willing to assist pro bono as we both firmly believe its that simple to solve. Indeed we have agreed to pool resources if necessary. Anyone wanting a 'small fee' for such assistance are entitled to charge such so each to their own I guess. Some of us just think people have been through enough already.
          I agree with what a number of previous posters have said in this thread in that the recalls/offers to settle are being sent out in hope that if they send 1000 then 10 may pay them. Andrew Thompson and the like are simply trying it on in a Nigerian phone/email scam style. They will not go anywhere near a court and even if they bluffed it....they would lose. Don't throw good money after bad people. Truly no need.
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by yeahitsphil View Post
            I'll make it v simple

There is no need to pay ANYONE to sort this loan recalling nonsense. Both myself (Phil Manley of PMTC) and I believe Andy Wood (ETC Tax) are willing to assist pro bono as we both firmly believe its that simple to solve. Indeed we have agreed to pool resources if necessary. Anyone wanting a 'small fee' for such assistance are entitled to charge such so each to their own I guess. Some of us just think people have been through enough already.
            I agree with what a number of previous posters have said in this thread in that the recalls/offers to settle are being sent out in hope that if they send 1000 then 10 may pay them. Andrew Thompson and the like are simply trying it on in a Nigerian phone/email scam style. They will not go anywhere near a court and even if they bluffed it....they would lose. Don't throw good money after bad people. Truly no need.
            Cheers
            Well said Phil.
            I don’t believe this will ever go to court, because if it did, they may (probably would) get arrested and locked up! And they know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezz View Post
              Well said Phil.
              I don’t believe this will ever go to court, because if it did, they may (probably would) get arrested and locked up! And they know that.
              Gladstone’s have just sent me an email saying I should settle as per previous correspondence within 14 days or client (Felic.) will commence legal proceedings!

Comment

Gladstone’s have just sent me an email saying I should settle as per previous correspondence within 14 days or client (Felic.) will commence legal proceedings!
                Yeah, that’s what they said to many others in Feb. But nothing happened. They are playing a threatening game. Talk to ETC or WTT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezz View Post
                  Yeah, that’s what they said to many others in Feb. But nothing happened. They are playing a threatening game. Talk to ETC or WTT.
                  Thanks I wasn’t aware they had already done this to people in February, feeling a little better now. I guess they do it on a Friday as they think people will worry about over the weekend and just want to get it over with. I am already with WTT :-) and they have advised not to reply.

Comment

Send that email onto your local MP too. Don't be afraid, they are pond scum, nothing will happen. Send a complaint about Gladstone to here [email protected]

Can you post the email here?

Comment

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
                      Send that email onto your local MP too. Don't be afraid, they are pond scum, nothing will happen. Send a complaint about Gladstone to here [email protected]

Can you post the email here?
                      Here you go...

Good Afternoon,

Please find attached a copy of the evidence pack as requested.

We trust you will now settle the matter in line with the previous correspondence sent to you.

Please arrange to settle this matter within 14 days, failing which, as previously indicated our client will have no option but to commence legal proceedings.

Kind regards

Phoebe McClean
                      Litigation Assistant
                      gs letter logoSmall
                      Gladstones Solicitors Limited
                      The Terrace
                      High Legh Park Golf Club
                      Warrington Road
                      High Legh
                      Knutsford
                      Cheshire

Comment