• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit of digging !!

Andrew Wiliam thompson ; ( all info in the public domain as a matter of public record on line at companies house) involved with as a director as follows;_
    1. Dynamic partners
    2. Nine Days Solutions ltd
    3. Eximus contractor Solutions Ltd
    4. Infinity Contractor Solutions Ltd
    5. Winchester Contractor Solutions Ltd
    6. Solutions Winchester ( UK) Ltd
    7. DOR Resolutions Ltd
    8. IQ Contractor Solutions Ltd
    & 9. Fiscus Management Ltd ( in bed with Felicitas).
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 13 January 2021, 00:01. Reason: If it’s public people can find the number themselves.

Comment

Sorry forgot to mention Garraway also as above...
      Last edited by Contractor UK; 13 January 2021, 00:01.

Comment

With you

I am sure that there are a lot of us that stand with you. If it all goes Pete Tong then this public information will be helpful. Keep strong even if it looks bad as I doubt that he will enjoy any ill gotten gains. The old testament said it all.

Comment

Originally posted by nonResident View Post
          I am sure that there are a lot of us that stand with you. If it all goes Pete Tong then this public information will be helpful. Keep strong even if it looks bad as I doubt that he will enjoy any ill gotten gains. The old testament said it all.
          We should be using social media to highlight the issues. Baker Tilly has their dna in many of these companies. They like to show themselves in a good light on Twitter, let’s dim their lights. Respond to their tweets and make them come clean on their involvement on the IOM, these failed schemes and the loan chasers.

Comment

Deleted

Comment

Update

Have some of you received the email from ETC? Looks like the noose is tightening around Andrew William Thompson neck. Andy Woods and his team are doing a great job. Perhaps that's why it's been quiet from them. Or has it? Anymore spam? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
                Have some of you received the email from ETC? Looks like the noose is tightening around Andrew William Thompson neck. Andy Woods and his team are doing a great job. Perhaps that's why it's been quiet from them. Or has it? Anymore spam? Thanks
                Yes received and totally agree about both points.

Comment

hi folks - first post here...but long time viewer....has anyone today received a text from Felicitas?

Comment

Felicitas sms

I spoke too soon, just received a generic text stating that my 5% offer expires soon. I love that the link that I won't be selecting actually states 'generic' in it. Doesn't make me feel special at all! They are putting as much professional effort into this as the Nigerian Prince. Aaaaand delete.

Comment

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
                      I spoke too soon, just received a generic text stating that my 5% offer expires soon. I love that the link that I won't be selecting actually states 'generic' in it. Doesn't make me feel special at all! They are putting as much professional effort into this as the Nigerian Prince. Aaaaand delete.
                      Yes just got the same. Last gasp effort to try and get people to confirm they actually exist on the last contact details they have. Wow such SCUM if you are reading this you will get nothing!!! And sends copy of text to the police and ofcom. There are laws about sending unsolicited text message.

What is the law?
                      It is against the law for anyone to send you spam texts unless you have previously given them permission.

However, if there is an existing customer relationship between you and the sender, it can send you spam text messages about similar products and services, as long as you are given the ability to opt out of receiving such messages.

The law does not cover messages sent to business numbers.

Spam texts - Ofcom

To report a spam text forward the text to 7726.

Message below

We emailed with an offer for you to settle your debts for 5% of the total. Expires midnight 1st June 2020
                      See offer: https://client.felicitas.solutions/d...r_28052020.pdf
                      Felicitas Solutions Ltd
                      Last edited by uppoocreek; 28 May 2020, 18:06.

Comment

Working...
                      X