• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    I take it that you were being ironic/sarcastic?
    Yes. Ive seen WTT Big Group coming up with different revenue verticals on here over the years, all promoted by a small army of cult followers who refer everyone and anyone to WTT for any and every reason.

Sorry to see they disappeared having promised so much with very little to show for it with their subscription system.

The whole Loan scheme has been a gift that keeps giving for a small number of averagely clever individuals.

Comment

Disappeared? No - still very much here.

Are our clients happy with us and our progress? Judging by communication traffic, attendance at client webinars, requests for help etc - I would say the majority are.

Non clients are of course able to form their own views.
      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by luxCon View Post
        Yes. Ive seen WTT Big Group coming up with different revenue verticals on here over the years, all promoted by a small army of cult followers who refer everyone and anyone to WTT for any and every reason.

Sorry to see they disappeared having promised so much with very little to show for it with their subscription system.

The whole Loan scheme has been a gift that keeps giving for a small number of averagely clever individuals.
        Well I hope the Mods don't allow that anymore.
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
          Disappeared? No - still very much here.

Are our clients happy with us and our progress? Judging by communication traffic, attendance at client webinars, requests for help etc - I would say the majority are.

Non clients are of course able to form their own views.
          Yes, very happy with progress so far thanks :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Sewell View Post
            Yes, very happy with progress so far thanks :-)
            Me too, Joined WTT group to fight loan repayment demand attempt by s--m bags Felicitas and could not be happier about work undertaken and results and progress so far..

Comment

I have no doubt about WTT's capability to fight loan repayment demands.

The big questionmark is over their strategy to defend open years against HMRC. Here I think they are selling a pipe dream, albeit only for 15 quid a month.
              Last edited by Contractor UK; 13 January 2021, 00:04.
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

There does not appear to be a great deal of movement with regards to dealing with the request for interest/repayment. All that has been said is an onus on these companies to prove they have acquired the loans etc. This does not deal with the fact that people are looking for an ending. Without going in to detail does anyone feel their enquiries satisfy them that with or without legal intervention this is going away anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                  Well I hope the Mods don't allow that anymore.

Also very happy with WTT's work so far. Given the number of clients, I am impressed with turn around times of my queries.

Comment

Originally posted by standup View Post
                    Also very happy with WTT's work so far. Given the number of clients, I am impressed with turn around times of my queries.
                    As I said previously, I'm sure WTT are more than capable of fighting repayment demands.

But that's not the reason BG was formed. It was about fighting HMRC on the tax front. That's what most people joined for, and what they've been paying £15+vat/month over 5 years for.

Comment

And WTT continues to contest HMRC's version of the truth.

And again, how, why, when and where we do that is available to clients.

Again, our clients seem to be happy that we are progressing as planned.
                      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Working...
                      X