• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pnr8uk
    I have now too lobbied my local MP, actual a junior minister.

The more of us who do this the better and this will provide more pressure to HMRC to come back out and say these were not loans (hopefully)? Yet more importantly get the scum bags who promoted these schemes and still promote them, accountable.

We need to escalate this fight now.

Stay strong all

Paul
    done!

Comment

MPs are fully aware of these schemes and how they operate. Over 220 of then are part of an APPG (All PArty Parliamentarty Groups) that are fighting the loan charge. This is all being coordinated by LCAG (Loan Charge Action Group)

There is an abundance of material that the APPG have including how these schemees have operated. The main goal of the APPG and LCAG is to push for the the loan charge to become prospective. So whilst the fight you mention here is slightly different it all comes under these laon shcemes how they operate and how the small person like me and you have been impacted by greedy scheme promotors.

Comment

Agree but

Originally posted by lowpaidworker View Post
        MPs are fully aware of these schemes and how they operate. Over 220 of then are part of an APPG (All PArty Parliamentarty Groups) that are fighting the loan charge. This is all being coordinated by LCAG (Loan Charge Action Group)

There is an abundance of material that the APPG have including how these schemees have operated. The main goal of the APPG and LCAG is to push for the the loan charge to become prospective. So whilst the fight you mention here is slightly different it all comes under these laon shcemes how they operate and how the small person like me and you have been impacted by greedy scheme promotors.

I do hear what you are saying, however I don't agree 100%.

Like many others I'm coming from a different angle, I've paid my 5yrs tax back due to the loans being seen as taxable income so i have no LOAN Charge issues moving forward.

What I'm specifically looking at is how to stop these Twats like Felicitates chasing me for (so called) loans back that I've already pid full tax as taxable income.

Comment

Originally posted by lowpaidworker View Post

There is an abundance of material that the APPG have including how these schemees have operated. The main goal of the APPG and LCAG is to push for the the loan charge to become prospective. So whilst the fight you mention here is slightly different it all comes under these laon shcemes how they operate and how the small person like me and you have been impacted by greedy scheme promotors and an utterly incompetent and negligent HMRC.
          Don't forget their role in this whole mess.
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by happychap View Post

Like many others I'm coming from a different angle, I've paid my 5yrs tax back due to the loans being seen as taxable income so i have no LOAN Charge issues moving forward.

What I'm specifically looking at is how to stop these Twats like Felicitates chasing me for (so called) loans back that I've already pid full tax as taxable income.
            The parliamentary groups are not active in chasing the providers of these schemes, my MP knew nothing of this and he is a serving junior minister. He did say he was going to certainly make some connections to discuss, he won't... but at least I got it on his desk.

I am after Felicitas and other debt management companies who buy loans and have them sold to by people who have a vested interest. This goes on a lot more than you would believe.

HMRC need to come out once again and declare publicly again these are NOT loans. Felicitas will crumble and fall by their own wrong doing but we still need to fight on.

Keep trying folk and keep fighting
            Last edited by Contractor UK; 13 January 2021, 00:08.

Comment

Originally posted by happychap View Post

Your fight is the same. the reason why we are all here is we used these schemes. As I said LCAG are fighting the loan charge. However the MPs have all been given material. I think to keep poushing your MP is the correct thing to do but the message should be clear that we need some collective decisions that clears up this whole mess. That will include but not exhasutive...
              • The Loan Charge
              • The Scheme Promotors
              • Future Schemes
              • the loans themselves
              • Tax Finality

I think you have completed the last one so the first does not apply. You have 2 more to deal with. I think everyone needs to push for complete closure on this not just their own battle else one little wasp does not scare anyone however a swarm of them will

Comment

What to do

as anyone received an email from gladstones recently?
                Last edited by neveragain; 9 June 2020, 11:33.

Comment

This is a pretty good summary as a starting point. https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...d-summary.html

Comment

Originally posted by neveragain View Post
                    as anyone received an email from gladstones recently?
                    No, just a Felicitas one last week. Have you received another one?

Comment

I just wanted to say the FS Capital are also chasing the 'loans' for the K2, Lighthouse and Hyrax schemes (I know there is a separate thread but it would be ideal to have these listed for Moneybox as well - please let me know if you need more)

Comment

Working...
                      X