• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Safe View Post
    Hi all,

Has anyone got an email from ETC Tax almost 2 weeks ago with the subject of "next Step"? They propose a fee, based on outstanding loans and and also letter from Barrister. Adding cost of these two is almost 18% of the fee if I settle with Felicitas based on 5%. What do you think? Is it wise i directly go and settle with Felicitas and not to pay 18% to ETC?
    I appreciate for your guidance.

Thanks,
    Safe
    Perhaps ETC tax scammers are scamming The scammers of Felicitas

Top play

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      Perhaps ETC tax scammers are scamming The scammers of Felicitas

Top play

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
      You've had your free taste now it's time to pay like everyone else :-)

I don't think ETC are scammers at all, at some point action costs money. What I find strange is how often it's a percentage of the loan rather than fixed cost ( or even some other means ), the effort is the same. I do realise there may also be a case for each according to their exposure. It's a crapshoot and the sooner we have a turnkey system for taxes the better, but I won't hold my breath.

A decimation of the tax and accountancy sector would not bring a tear to my eye.

Comment

Felcitas

Originally posted by pnr8uk View Post
        What a strange question....
        Agreed.
        Last edited by stevematch; 21 July 2020, 10:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Safe View Post
          Hi all,

Has anyone got an email from ETC Tax almost 2 weeks ago with the subject of "next Step"? They propose a fee, based on outstanding loans and and also letter from Barrister. Adding cost of these two is almost 18% of the fee if I settle with Felicitas based on 5%. What do you think? Is it wise i directly go and settle with Felicitas and not to pay 18% to ETC?
          I appreciate for your guidance.

Thanks,
          Safe
          18% of the total value of your loans, or 18% of the settlement value that Felicitas have offered?! big difference and not easy to determine which you refer to from your post...
          18% of 5% is just under 1%, and seems reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by DanJackiels View Post
            18% of the total value of your loans, or 18% of the settlement value that Felicitas have offered?! big difference and not easy to determine which you refer to from your post...
            You don't have to pay either, but I'd trust ETC over those bloated leeches. I wouldn't pay Felicitas or Fiscus a penny.

Comment

Originally posted by DanJackiels View Post
              It is 18% of 5%

Comment

Hasn't the 5% offer expired now anyway?

Comment

Felicitas portal

I stupidly registered and entered the portal a while ago, and revisited it yesterday, so thought I'd share what was there

- All the "evidence" they hold with regards to loan contracts and trust transfers
                  - Everytime you have logged in and downloaded the documentation
                  - All their correspondence with you

Also, there is an interesting chap in this video at 2:18 - Tax havens: How experts ease the way for wealthy fleeing overseas | News | The Times

Comment

Guess i'll be going to court soon then

Originally posted by Whowouldhavethought View Post
                    I stupidly registered and entered the portal a while ago, and revisited it yesterday, so thought I'd share what was there

- All the "evidence" they hold with regards to loan contracts and trust transfers
                    - Everytime you have logged in and downloaded the documentation
                    - All their correspondence with you

Also, there is an interesting chap in this video at 2:18 - Tax havens: How experts ease the way for wealthy fleeing overseas | News | The Times
                    Wow, if they have all that info (Which off course is all legit) i guess I'll be getting an invite to court soon then.

Can't wait........

PS sarcasm

PPS noticed Whowouldhavethought you joined in May 2020 - are you Felicitas in disguise? do hope your not trying to scare people.......

Comment

Originally posted by happychap View Post
                      Wow, if they have all that info (Which off course is all legit) i guess I'll be getting an invite to court soon then.

Can't wait........

PS sarcasm

PPS noticed Whowouldhavethought you joined in May 2020 - are you Felicitas in disguise? do hope your not trying to scare people.......
                      Nope, have just been pretty quiet until May. I wanted to share my experience of what's on the portal as I had seen a number of people reference it.

I didn't think morally corrupt people like Felicitas / Fiscus existed until all of this. I have always been very trusting, however, this has left me with a number of life lessons that I'll never forget!

Comment

Working...
                      X