• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whowouldhavethought View Post
    Nope, have just been pretty quiet until May. I wanted to share my experience of what's on the portal as I had seen a number of people reference it.

I didn't think morally corrupt people like Felicitas / Fiscus existed until all of this. I have always been very trusting, however, this has left me with a number of life lessons that I'll never forget!
    It's understandable that we get paranoid as we know those losers are watching this board. Stay strong and don't pay them a penny!

Comment

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
      It's understandable that we get paranoid as we know those losers are watching this board. Stay strong and don't pay them a penny!
      I completely get that! I'm sure they are lurking somewhere, and no doubt conducting some sort of psyops campaign.

I intend to pay them absolutely zilch. You have to stand up to these people, otherwise, where does it stop?

Comment

"I intend to pay them absolutely zilch. You have to stand up to these people, otherwise, where does it stop?"

Nailed it - never ever a single penny....
        Last edited by DavidD; 17 June 2020, 10:43. Reason: correcting

Comment

Felicitas email

With regards to FELICITAS SOLUTIONS
          Just to let everyone know, that I have never responded to any emails, letters or text messages from Felicitas Solutions, and there have been a few. I just ignored them all.
          They have never demanded any payments, but they did write to let me know that they were taking over all the outstanding loans from Sanzar.
          They gave a summary of the "Outstanding Loans" (As they referred to them) which was accurate to the penny for the money (About £34K) which I received whilst using the scheme.
          I will add that I have made a full settlement to HMRC with regards to their tax claim for the years in question. I did this a few years ago now, as I was getting too stressed about it. At the end of the day I had enough to cover it in a savings pot, and decided that it was never going to go away, so paid up the HMRC bill.
          Anyway, on receiving the notification from Felicitas about their ownership, I immediately raised my hackles, as I could see a scam coming along with an attempt to reclaim the loans, although at that time they didn't mention it. They did however offer a link to a web site to "Check" your account. I didn't do this, as in my opinion, this just raises a flag for these type of people.
          I have been a member of the contractors helpdesk for many years now, and logged on to see if any one else had received similar, and at that time I noticed that you have, and some had been asked to repay loans or cancel them by paying a fee.
          At the time, I decided that as I haven't been asked for anything yet, I'll just ignore it all. So to date I have done absolutely NOTHING in reply to anything from them.
          Well, a few months down the line, I have received an email from Felicitas, to confirm that all my outstanding loans have been cancelled.
          I've printed it off and kept it safe!
          I'm not sure why I received it. I just assumed that someone more powerful than me had threatened them with a big fight and financial losses, and that maybe everyone was getting the same email?
          There was still a link on their email to tell me I could log on and get a cancellation certificate, but as far as I'm concerned, they will try and charge for that, and again, I don't want to raise my flag by logging on to their website. I have a copy of the email from them. I don't need anything else.
          Hopefully you will all start getting something similar.
          I have since received another email, again asking me to log on to their site to check the status and request a cancellation certificate. No way am I doing this.
          Good luck everyone.

Comment

New email from Gladstones with attached zip of 'evidence'

just got the latest email ( this time from Gladstones) saying the evidence requested was in the attached zip , and that if i don't pay up in 14 days, then they will have no option but to start legal proceedings.

Anyone else get this latest iteration ?
            Last edited by Contractor UK; 13 January 2021, 00:11.

Comment

They are intimating legal action via an email address that they have on record that is maybe 10 or 15 years old and may be invalid? and for all you know the email they sent you has automatically gone into your spam folder.

And didn't they say you had 14 days to pay in a letter a few months ago?

This whole sorry saga continues to stink to high heaven.
              Last edited by Contractor UK; 13 January 2021, 00:11.

Comment

Chancers

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
                They are intimating legal action via an email address that they have on record that is maybe 10 or 15 years old and may be invalid? and for all you know the email they sent you has automatically gone into your spam folder.

And didn't they say you had 14 days to pay in a letter a few months ago?

This whole sorry saga continues to stink to high heaven.
                ----------

Yeah the first letter I got dated 30/1/20 stated 14 days or court action. Absolute chancers. I just hope people don't cave and give them a penny to assist in their desperate mailing runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider2000 View Post
                  So the Felicitas / Gladstones scambags are at it again , just got the latest email ( this time from Gladstones) saying the evidence requested was in the attached zip , and that if i don't pay up in 14 days, then they will have no option but to start legal proceedings.

Anyone else get this latest iteration ?
                  Yeah I think that was one of the last ones I'd received and I've ignored it. I've ignored everything too, sms, letters, emails. They will huff, puff and stamp their feet but if you ignore them they will eventually go away and start up a new scam under a different name.

Comment

Thank you for the interesting link.

Also, there is an interesting chap in this video at 2:18 - Tax havens: How experts ease the way for wealthy fleeing overseas | News | The Times[/QUOTE]
                    Last edited by Contractor UK; 13 January 2021, 00:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Sick of it View Post
                      Also, there is an interesting chap in this video at 2:18 - Tax havens: How experts ease the way for wealthy fleeing overseas | News | The Times
                      ------

I've sent every letter from them to every government agency I know and MP. Every person I ever spoke with at IQ I also passed those emails and names on as well.
                      Last edited by stevematch; 21 July 2020, 11:42.

Comment

Working...
                      X