• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webberg View Post
    Ten minutes researching the scheme would give you an answer.
    Welcome back sir

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Paulhoylake1976 View Post
      Is it because Sanzar Solutions were not compliant with IR Regulations?
      I don't know what "IR Regulations" means.

Read your documents.

Get a piece of paper and draw five boxes left to right across the paper.

Box 1 is the end client. Box 2 is the agency. Box 3 is the promoter/employer. Box 4 is usually some third party connected to the promoter/employer. Box 5 is you.

Now draw arrows showing how the money paid by the end client moved through the boxes. And as what (allegedly).

Pay particular attention to boxes 3,4 & 5 especially AFTER the first payment to you from box 4.

That's as good a means of understanding these schemes as any.

Follow the money.
      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by pnr8uk
        Hi All

Not sure why this thread has lit up again in this manner, I do have a suspicion however no matter.

We are in a debt dispute procedure plain and simple, a company is claiming they own the debt, we are asking them to prove it. This is no different to any debt dispute, you can't ignore it you go through with it.

Nothing to do with anything else or that, does the company F have the rights to collect the debt? Was it acquired legally? Do they have the correct certifications and documentation to collect own the loan. It's fairly standard debt dispute territory.

They (F) have failed on multiple counts Sanzar one of the big ones comes to mind. There are others too.

Changing documentation? Fraud plain and simple

Sending letters AFTER a dispute has been lodged? Broken FCA guidelines again

If you have ever been in a debt dispute an offer to reduce the amount NEVER EVER comes before all parties have agreed this is a debt which can be collected following FCA guidelines. Then the horse trading begins. Believe me I have been through many.

No matter what we think about how strong or weak it is you have to go through with the dispute.

Take care all and stay strong and united (ETC or WTT are doing Gods work for us)

P

I think it's probably because some of us got an email through with an attached PDF document "detailing" the contracts etc.

The issue with these is MASSIVE amounts of the documents are redacted. Like an idiot I did register with the THL portal, but I'm refusing to go anywhere near the felicitas one. However it looks like they've "backfilled" in the details of my address and email from what I annoying panicked and gave THL.

However, there is still no signature on the documents; as I've said entire pages were redacted black and I mean a LOAD of them. I'm ignoring the emails as all contact should go through my WTT. Quite simply the best money I've spent on this really. I got hit with the loancharge as well, so the fact that these criminals are after me for stuff that I" don't owe while one of the scheme owners gets a Prince of Wales trust building named after him just makes me even sicker

Comment

Originally posted by IWasRobbed View Post
          I think it's probably because some of us got an email through with an attached PDF document "detailing" the contracts etc.

The issue with these is MASSIVE amounts of the documents are redacted. Like an idiot I did register with the THL portal, but I'm refusing to go anywhere near the felicitas one. However it looks like they've "backfilled" in the details of my address and email from what I annoying panicked and gave THL.

However, there is still no signature on the documents; as I've said entire pages were redacted black and I mean a LOAD of them. I'm ignoring the emails as all contact should go through my WTT. Quite simply the best money I've spent on this really. I got hit with the loancharge as well, so the fact that these criminals are after me for stuff that I" don't owe while one of the scheme owners gets a Prince of Wales trust building named after him just makes me even sicker
          I thought as much, though I am surprised as you are with WTT. I had a suspicion they were going after those outside of ETC and WTT,

No-one knew at the time what or who THL were so don't be too hard on yourself you did not know. As I recall, though I shredded my one and only letter after consultation with my tax lawyers, they were offering to help you avoid the loan charge by saying the loans had been paid back? So I never went near their portal or this one and never will.

The last hope of the loan charge for many of us collapsed on Wednesday night, Covid 19 didn't help but not sure anything would have happened anyway. The small comfort I take from Wednesday night is these 'loans' will never become real loans again and whilst tenuous it's a crumb for us in some small way.

Stay safe, stay strong and united.

Comment

The last hope of the loan charge for many of us collapsed on Wednesday night, Covid 19 didn't help but not sure anything would have happened anyway. The small comfort I take from Wednesday night is these 'loans' will never become real loans again and whilst tenuous it's a crumb for us in some small way.

Stay safe, stay strong and united.[/QUOTE]

Can I ask what happened on Wednesday night?

Comment

Originally posted by Sick of it View Post

Stay safe, stay strong and united.

Can I ask what happened on Wednesday night?[/QUOTE]

The bill NC31 which would have freed many of us from the loan charge, the section 'user did not knowingly tax avoid etc...' was what many hoped would see another legislation change was effectively killed stone dead. Despite a cross party support from over 50 MPs. It was not a done deal but had they voted to start reading then it could have moved towards a bill/legislation etc.,

Sadly despite wide publicity and very high profile MPs behind it was defeated and therefore dead. There is talk of it going to the House of Lords, but it will do nothing, the House of Lords if you recall were totally against the loan charge...

Hope this helps

P

Comment

Happyrocks silence

Having sent a dispute to Gd, I've had no response what-so-ever. I never recieved any write-off emails either. Is there a specific timeframe in which Gd should have responded to a dispute? I am tempted to make a complaint, but part of me thinks the actions being taken are in waves, and I'm part of a later cohort.
                It's quite stressful whenever the postman comes, not knowing 'will today be the day!'

Comment

<Mod: Quote removed at poster's request.>

Thanks Pnr8uk, I may just do that.
                  Last edited by cojak; 20 November 2020, 11:24. Reason: Quote removal.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthKD View Post
                    Thanks Pnr8uk, I may just do that.
                    For completeness there is also WTT which offer services to help on this. I would speak to both and decide which one works for you best.

Comment

This week...

If my guesstimate is correct, the next batch of automated emails should be sent out this week. Or perhaps this round will be letters. Lets see how predictable they are.

Comment

Working...
                      X