• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
    If my guesstimate is correct, the next batch of automated emails should be sent out this week. Or perhaps this round will be letters. Lets see how predictable they are.
    Not automated message but I did get emails from Gladstone a few days ago.

Comment

Dont pay a penny.

Originally posted by standup View Post
      Not automated message but I did get emails from Gladstone a few days ago.

Stay strong and don't pay a penny.
      S
      Last edited by stevematch; 23 July 2020, 17:18.

Comment

Originally posted by stevematch View Post
        Stay strong and don't pay a penny. These dogs prey on the vulnerable to fund their fishing trip.
        Spot on - every time someone pays these parasites they encourage them to hang around. Never pay a single penny.

Comment

P11D Loans Discharged Question

I have found a pack sent to me from Darwin containing my P11D which shows the loan amount outstanding, and more importanty "Date loan was discharged in xx/xxx-xx if applicable"
          There is a smal £xx figure for "Cash equivalent of loans after deducting any interest paid by the borrower"

Does this stand up as proof that there is no loan outstanding?

I also have their FAQ's for P11D which states for the loan date discharged section "This shows the date that your loans were repaid. Repayment before the end of the tax year was essential in order to avoid being caught by the new disgused remuneration legislation, which is key to avoiding PAYE and NI charge."
          Last edited by SouthKD; 16 July 2020, 15:01.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthKD View Post
            I have found a pack sent to me from Darwin containing my P11D which shows the loan amount outstanding, and more impotanty "Date loan was discharged in xx/xxx-xx if applicable"
            There is a smal £xx figure for "Cash equivalent of loans after deducting any interest paid by the borrower"

Does this stand up as proof that there is no loan outstanding?

I also have their FAQ's for P11D which states for the loan date discharged section "This shows the date that your loans were repaid. repayment before the end of the tax year was essential in order to avoid being caught by the new disgused remuneration legislation, which is key to avoiding PAYE and NI charge."
            All the loan demands were on the shakiest of shaky pegs and Sanzar and Darwin were two of the shakiest.

Did you have to apply for 'loans' to access your money when you were with Darwin? I am speculating that you weren't, and the scheme in question is pre-April 2011.

Some people who were with Darwin have had their 'loans' written off without having requested it. It looks like this was dependent on your variation of the Darwin scheme that you were using. This correspondence was sent by email.

Yours may be one of them. Have you received an email from Felicitas stating your loans have been written off (do you still check the same email address you had back then, do you check your junk folder)?

If you haven't received any loan write-off email, then I presume you were moved on to another offshore based arrangement from April 2011 onward. Felicitas have been surreptitiously trying to bundle the shaky Darwen 'loans' with those you may have taken out from April 2011 onwards (which may have required you to go through the motions of applying for a loan).

As far as we can make out, the people who have had their loans written off have been with Sanzar or Darwin pre-April 2011 only and did not move over to another arrangement anytime post April 2011. That is why Felicitas found it difficult to bundle those shaky Darwen/Sanzar loan demands in amongst other loan demands from other different post-April 2011 loan schemes. So they have just had to write them off.

I don't know your particular circumstances and am not sure if any of the above fits your scenario, would be interested to know as it would further prove the hypothesis.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
              All the loan demands were on the shakiest of shaky pegs and Sanzar and Darwin were two of the shakiest.

Did you have to apply for 'loans' to access your money when you were with Darwin? I am speculating that you weren't, and the scheme in question is pre-April 2011.

Some people who were with Darwin have had their 'loans' written off without having requested it. It looks like this was dependent on your variation of the Darwin scheme that you were using. This correspondence was sent by email.

Yours may be one of them. Have you received an email from Felicitas stating your loans have been written off (do you still check the same email address you had back then, do you check your junk folder)?

If you haven't received any loan write-off email, then I presume you were moved on to another offshore based arrangement from April 2011 onward. Felicitas have been surreptitiously trying to bundle the shaky Darwen 'loans' with those you may have taken out from April 2011 onwards (which may have required you to go through the motions of applying for a loan).

As far as we can make out, the people who have had their loans written off have been with Sanzar or Darwin pre-April 2011 only and did not move over to another arrangement anytime post April 2011. That is why Felicitas found it difficult to bundle those shaky Darwen/Sanzar loan demands in amongst other loan demands from other different post-April 2011 loan schemes. So they have just had to write them off.

I don't know your particular circumstances and am not sure if any of the above fits your scenario, would be interested to know as it would further prove the hypothesis.
              The 'discharge date' was 04/04/2011 for the 2010-11 tax year. These were not 'loan requests' during this time. I had left the scheme, and when I re-joined it was with IQ, therefore that became a seperate series of events.
              Last edited by SouthKD; 16 July 2020, 15:09.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthKD View Post
                The 'discharge date' was 04/04/2011 for the 2010-11 tax year. These were not 'loan requests' during this time. I had left the scheme, and when I re-joined it was with IQ, therefore that became a seperate series of events.
                That matches my understanding. If you had left Darwin and not returned later to IQ, you would probably have found a loan write-off email. It is because you joined IQ later, Felicitas (who claim to own the right to recall both the Darwin and IQ loans) are hoping you would admit liability to the Darwen 'loans' (even though you did not apply for any Darwen 'loans') on the back of the IQ 'loans' (which you may have made an application for).

I presume you have not received an explicit demand for the Darwin portion of the 'loans' from Felicitas, neither the loan nor the interest as it was a pretty weak claim.

If you are worried, you may want to speak to to EtcTax or WTT with regards to your situation. I personally would not worry about it, there are just so many holes in their claim. You will probably find that the original trust Felicitas claim was purportedly set up in order to facilitate your Darwin 'loans' was actually incorporated after you finished your usage of the Darwen scheme, which does not make sense.

Comment

It seems our friend Mr Andrew Thompson has changed the registered address at Companies House for Fiscus Management to 20-22 Wenlock Road London N1 7GU at the end of last month.

This is a mail forwarding address only with no actual presence of anyone associated with Fiscus Management:
                  Can I use your 20-22 Wenlock Road address for my company?
                  Mail Forwarding Services, Virtual Office London, UK Services
                  20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU: A flexible coworking space -

Furthermore, this virtual office has historically been used for some rather shady dealings in the past:
                  High Court orders six more bogus multi-million pound companies into liquidation - GOV.UK
                  Last edited by Superfly; 24 July 2020, 15:18.

Comment

Another email from felicitas. ‘ new file ready for me to view on the client gateway ‘

Comment

Originally posted by DanJackiels View Post
                      Another email from felicitas. ‘ new file ready for me to view on the client gateway ‘

I received the same one in my spam folder. I just keep them for future proceedings. I have no account with them, no ties to them. They do not respond to official letters from representatives.

Clown Company.

Comment

Working...
                      X