• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone does pay them, what proof is provided that they or any other person/trust etc will never ask for payment again?
    Is there some sort of legal or otherwise doc or something they provide to prove payment and complete exemption from the so called 'loan' forever?

Comment

if you pay them I would suggest there is every chance they will come back for more (potentially in some other guise) It should be treated as such. IMHO. Never ever pay a single penny.
      Last edited by Contractor UK; 13 January 2021, 00:17. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by pnr8uk
        Just acting on what I have seen, there is no part of the offer which states this loan will never be resold, sold-on etc.,

If you choose to pay this is going to be have to be written in blood several times over.

From personal experience when the horse trading (with other debt collection companies) is over, you do get a 100% solid guarantee and legally binding that your commitment to the loan/debt is now over and can never be resold.

I had a couple about 10 years ago, I made sure a solicitor signed/witnessed and agreed the guarantee was legally binding. It will cost you around £150 for the solicitor but worth every penny. ESPECIALLY with this lot.

I don't blame anyone for settling, I would hope they wouldn't for the rest of our sakes but I totally understand, just get the no sell agreement in blood!
        so i assume the people who are/will/thinking about paying are asking for this in blood or another medium

Comment

If someone pays back the loan as well as settling they are actually beyond crazy... You earned £1 through your own hard work, you paid HMRC ~40pence of that £1 by way of settlement then you paid ~80p of the same £1 you earned to somebody else - LOL - Am I missing something?

Comment

Now they've resorted to text messages

Just had a text 'reminder' from Felicitas about my 'FINAL OFFER' that's been emailed to me...

Have not opened any emails as they're junk

Still no response to dispute sent to Galdstones 10 Weeks ago. I think this is now harrassment surely
            Last edited by SouthKD; 7 August 2020, 12:40.

Comment

Scum

Originally posted by SouthKD View Post
              Just had a text 'reminder' from Felicitas about my 'FINAL OFFER' that's been emailed to me...

Have not opened any emails as they're junk

Still no response to dispute sent to Galdstones 10 Weeks ago. I think this is now harrassment surely
              ----------

Yeah I saw a message today, didn't open it just deleted it. As they record every bit of interaction on our behalf. I sent the scum and their highly ethical lawyers a letter also, no response. Don't fund the fishing trip anyone out there.

Comment

Originally posted by stevematch View Post
                ----------

Yeah I saw a message today, didn't open it just deleted it. As they record every bit of interaction on our behalf. I sent the scum and their highly ethical lawyers a letter also, no response. Don't fund the fishing trip anyone out there.
                Someone mentioned previously that they can then use all this information (the fact they have tried to make contact on numerous occasions) against you later (should this go to court). Where they are making so many attempts to make contact, does this go in their favour do you think?

Comment

Desperados

Originally posted by SouthKD View Post
                  Someone mentioned previously that they can then use all this information (the fact they have tried to make contact on numerous occasions) against you later (should this go to court). Where they are making so many attempts to make contact, does this go in their favour do you think?
                  --------
                  Stay strong don't pay a penny, a final offer that reduced my demand by plenty. Xmas is here early. I'll be sure to send them xmas cards!
                  Last edited by stevematch; 7 August 2020, 15:25.

Comment

Hi all.

I was with Darwin for a few months back in 2012 (worst decision it seems I've ever made). The contract was only a few months total but spanned 2 financial years. I initially received a letter from thr HMRC demanding £4,500 for undeclared earnings. I used a template letter on here to dispute it and never heard a thing. Year later get another letter for the 2012-13 year demanding £33,500. Sent another letter disputing it, especially as I was in a PAYE role from July, the amount made me laugh. Fast forward a few years still not heard anything back.

I now have started getting emails and texts from Felicitas. I've actually never received any physical letter from them and searced inbox and find no previous emails, certainly none with so called login details to client gateway. I've now received a settlement with a threat that if not paid by end of month etc etc.

So far I have just been ignoring then as I read posts on here and have tried to stay strong, but admit I'm getting a little worried now. I don't want people knocking on my door.

So any advice people?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by ricco78 View Post
                      Hi all.

I was with Darwin for a few months back in 2012 (worst decision it seems I've ever made). The contract was only a few months total but spanned 2 financial years. I initially received a letter from thr HMRC demanding £4,500 for undeclared earnings. I used a template letter on here to dispute it and never heard a thing. Year later get another letter for the 2012-13 year demanding £33,500. Sent another letter disputing it, especially as I was in a PAYE role from July, the amount made me laugh. Fast forward a few years still not heard anything back.

I now have started getting emails and texts from Felicitas. I've actually never received any physical letter from them and searced inbox and find no previous emails, certainly none with so called login details to client gateway. I've now received a settlement with a threat that if not paid by end of month etc etc.

So far I have just been ignoring then as I read posts on here and have tried to stay strong, but admit I'm getting a little worried now. I don't want people knocking on my door.

So any advice people?

Thanks in advance.
                      Contact WTT or ETC both are providing great advice and help (Search Thread for details)

Comment

Working...
                      X