• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

APN payment email address

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APN payment email address

Hi All

I've called the 03000590529 number on the bottom of my APN letter and due to coronavirus, HMRC has asked that we email them. The problem is that no matter what phone I use, the voice message left is really muffled and not clear. I can't for the life of me work out what the man is saying! so frustrating and so shoddy!

I think he says to send enquiries to, 'caask.birmingham.hmrc.gov.uk'.

It's the first part that is really difficult to decipher. Can anyone enlighten me on what the hell he is saying please?

Thanks in advance.

Bear

Originally posted by bear1 View Post
    Hi All

I've called the 03000590529 number on the bottom of my APN letter and due to coronavirus, HMRC has asked that we email them. The problem is that no matter what phone I use, the voice message left is really muffled and not clear. I can't for the life of me work out what the man is saying! so frustrating and so shoddy!

I think he says to send enquiries to, 'caask.birmingham.hmrc.gov.uk'.

It's the first part that is really difficult to decipher. Can anyone enlighten me on what the hell he is saying please?

Thanks in advance.

Bear
    Try this:

[email protected]
    STRENGTH - "A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its persistence"

Comment

Originally posted by regron View Post
      Thank you!

Comment

Email address for APN letter response

I've managed to find it via another HMRC email.

It's [email protected] if anyone else needs it and struggled to hear it

Comment

So they can send these APNs hound and chase people struggling to make ends meet while they are working from home.

Pretty impressive.

How comes they did sweet FA for decades stopping the promotors when they were actually in the office.

Amazing...

Comment

Originally posted by lowpaidworker View Post
            So they can send these APNs hound and chase people struggling to make ends meet while they are working from home.

Pretty impressive.

How comes they did sweet FA for decades stopping the promotors when they were actually in the office.

Amazing...

I have no words at this time! They've even sent my 74 year old widowed mum 2 demands for a late filing penalty and it's their fault. So much for helping us all at this time. Looks like they're expecting us lot to pay the £330BN to support the masses!

See you all on the other side!

Comment

Hopefully even HMRC would have the sense not to turn up at people's doors during a pandemic.
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                Hopefully even HMRC would have the sense not to turn up at people's doors during a pandemic.
                Have you met HMRC?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
                X