• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Loans being demanded - a summary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THL aka Helpline Services dissolved today on Companies House register. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Next it will be Fiscus Management
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 11 January 2021, 12:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
      THL aka Helpline Services dissolved today on Companies House register. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Next it will be Fiscus Management and all the other trash who would prefer to scam others into paying them rather than go out and work themselves and earn an honest penny to fund their exorbitant lifestyle.
      Nice of CH to allow the company to close when they prob still owe millions, Ive been waiting 3 yrs to have my ltd company striked off....
      Last edited by Contractor UK; 11 January 2021, 12:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post

Next it will be Fiscus Management .
        Ha good to hear and agree with your second paragraph too.
        I actually predicted this would happen in the other thread which was stopped by the admin here.

Please people ignore and do not make any correspondence with these!
        Last edited by Contractor UK; 11 January 2021, 12:08.

Comment

Mediation

Originally posted by creativity View Post
          Ha good to hear and agree with your second paragraph too.
          I actually predicted this would happen in the other thread which was stopped by the admin here.

Please people ignore and do not make any correspondence with these trash scammers!
          I understand from WTC that Felicitas are going into mediation to progress their claims

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsshilling View Post
            I understand from WTC that Felicitas are going into mediation to progress their claims
            See https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...more-real.html - and don't regard it as the good news it sounds.

Mediation allows every case to be treated as a separate case so they could loss 900, win 100 and still be quids in.

But what I will say is that this isn't mediation where you attend yourself and argue your point of view, get proper legal advice...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

No doubt it will be vehemently denied..
              Last edited by Contractor UK; 11 January 2021, 12:09.
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by NormallyPAYE
                ...It is always the same names in here too stoking fear...
                One man's fear is another man's harsh reality.

Bury your head in the sand if you wish, but I for one am glad that Eek's here for those that want to face these challenges with their eyes wide open.

---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

It has never been a joke, tell that to my wife and family who had to listen to me being violently sick on Wednesday due to the continued worry.

I wish I, as the guilty party for starting the thread, could be as laid back about this as you.

2000 contractors don't reach out to bodies like ETC and WTT if they didn't think it was serious. The thing hasn't folded or dropped liked most of us thought it would, including me.

When your chosen advisors suggest this is not to be ignored, mediation, and to seek legal help then you take it serious. Beyond a joke...? This has never been a joke.

It's a very serious matter, shakedown maybe? scammers maybe? but it's always been serious.

Your comments show little or no knowledge of the matter or scant disregard to real peoples' feelings.
                  Last edited by Contractor UK; 11 January 2021, 12:10.

Comment

Thanks to everyone so far for the input.

As I've replied in another thread, what if we can gather strong evidence of misselling (I.e. written evidence that the 'loans' were never intended to be recalled). My IQ Consultants 'adviser' told me that the 'loans' would never be recalled (and I believed him, duh), but nothing in writing. However, so far a member here has shared that his adviser was not so careful. Would evidence in writing that confirms this be sufficient to challenge the deed documents?

Comment

Just seen on another thread another Co demanding loans be repaid. Question is do people think every single scheme that used a loan struture will eventually recall the loans. Problem is these debt recovery firms once they smell a cheap profit will start this wholesale. This is going to be carnage if so.

Comment

Working...
                      X