Loans being demanded - a summary Loans being demanded - a summary - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Posts 131 to 133 of 133

Nervous Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by rnanco View Post
    Hello, I found these statements in my Loan agreement. Has anyone else seen anything similar?

3. Repayment
    3.1. The loan shall become due and payable one month after the service of a written demand by the Lender on the Borrower, on the borrower reaching his 70th birthday, or on the death of the
    borrower, whichever is sooner.
    3.2. The loan must be repaid in Sterling; repayment in any other currency will not be accepted.

4. Event of Default
    4.1. There shall be an Event of Default if:
    4.1.1. the Borrower fails to pay the loan on the due date; or
    4.1.2. the Borrower suspends payment of his debts or is unable or admits inability to pay his debts as they fall due or (without having given written notice to the Lender of his intention so to do and
    received their consent) proposes or enters into any composition or other arrangement for the benefit of his creditors generally or any of creditors.
    Hi which scheme did you use? I have all paperwork but cannot find any loan agreements..

Nervous Newbie

Hi Manco, was that from a copy of the contract you were meant to have signed with them that they GAVE YOU as Evidence or a copy you had yourself?.

There is a reason why I ask that i will get to after.

Still gathering requirements...

Quote Originally Posted by Happychappy1 View Post
    Hi which scheme did you use? I have all paperwork but cannot find any loan agreements..
    Looks like IQ Consultants T & C.