• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HELP Needed.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP Needed.

Can anyone assist? I have been sent a letter from IQ contractors demanding 46k for loans outstanding. is this legal? Why was I sold a system which was deemed to be all above board with HMRC to then be asked for money back?

Originally posted by Dontknowwhattodo View Post
    Can anyone assist? I have been sent a letter from IQ contractors demanding 46k for loans outstanding. is this legal? Why was I sold a system which was deemed to be all above board with HMRC to then be asked for money back?
    1 Yes there are people who can assist.

2 Yes it was legal.

3 In short - Because you signed an agreement to send your earnings to a third party who then gave most of it back to you as a loan without paying income tax and NIC on it.

FB.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Dontknow. Stop. Take a few deep breaths.

Have a read of the sticky at the top of this section. It should tell you all you need to know.

Comment

Do your bit for the planet, and recycle it as bog roll.
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
          Do your bit for the planet, and recycle it as bog roll.

Comment

Working...
          X