Loan repayment demand but I've repaid loans Loan repayment demand but I've repaid loans - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 31

Still gathering requirements...

Default Strange hughie

Quote Originally Posted by Hughie View Post
    Thanks Dealornodeal
    Hughie - joined in June and posting like this does worry me who u really are......

More time posting than coding

Quote Originally Posted by happychap View Post
    Hughie - joined in June and posting like this does worry me who u really are......
    Someone fishing for a recommendation perhaps.

Yes Dealornodeal. That's why I've had to remortgage my home. After paying everything I thought that would be the end of the matter.
    Please tell us this is a joke, Seriously not funny. Please tell us this is just a joke.

Contractor Among Contractors

Quote Originally Posted by starstruck View Post
    Someone fishing for a recommendation perhaps.
    What the truck, surely not.

Double Godlike!

So you've paid your loan back to the original people but they've handed their book over to someone else and not marked you down as paid is the long and the short of it? Is that correct? If so, do you have any evidence that you've paid? Show them that and tell them to foxtrot oscar.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Yes Dealornodeal. That's why I've had to remortgage my home. After paying everything I thought that would be the end of the matter.
    Hughie you make me quite angry, if I'm being brutally honest. It is people like you who pay up silly amounts of money with very little resistance and it is then used by these snake oil salesmen to make lives difficult for the rest of us who have a lot more fight in us.

You Sir epitomise what is meant by the phrase low-hanging fruit. Instead, you should grow a set of low hanging balls and resist these demands.

Otherwise, a year or two down the line the next lot will rock up and demand their share, are you going to pay them aswell? You earned that money, you worked for it, have a sense of entitlement to it regardless of what others tell you and fight.

You remortgaged your house?? FFS.

There is a whole thread dedicated to this subject. You would do well to spend some time this weekend going through it and making an informed decision as to your next step.

Nervous Newbie

Sorry guys I am trying to hold it together mentally and just coming on here to reach out has been a challenge. I will get professional help with these demands,appreciate your help.
    Thoughts and prayers.
    HS

Sorry guys I am trying to hold it together mentally and just coming on here to reach out has been a challenge. I will get professional help with these demands,appreciate your help.
    Thoughts and prayers.
    HS
    If you are genuine then I wish you all the best. If not, well...getting people to fight rather than ignore or capitulate has been a problem. Simply put the more people fight the greater than chance of a result.

Nervous Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dammit chloe View Post
    If you are genuine then I wish you all the best. If not, well...getting people to fight rather than ignore or capitulate has been a problem. Simply put the more people fight the greater than chance of a result.
    I'm so sorry to hear your plight! It's terrible!

Payments made to the now defunct THL are likely to have gone to DOR resolutions and therefore the bank account of the sole director Andrew William Thompson. DOR resolutions was recently renamed Fiscus Management (FISCUS MANAGEMENT LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House)) which owns the bank account listed on many current Felicitas loan repayment demands. Andrew William Thompson is also the sole director of Fiscus Management. Someone on a different thread (the huge one discussing felicitas and Gladstone demands) has apparently found his phone number. Maybe you or your advisors could chase him? but I'm afraid he's obviously not a trustworthy character so it may be hard work. Many on the other thread are also tempted to respond to these threatening demands for obvious reasons, and I'm sure some have given in to the pressure and have also paid them.

However, I fear that your case illustrates the danger of responding to these demands in that the settlement documents provided on payment are reported to be far from legally binding allowing further demands to be made, as in your case.

I suggest you take some advice from one of the consultancies who contribute to these forums such as WTT consulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Chap View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear your plight! It's terrible!

Payments made to the now defunct THL are likely to have gone to DOR resolutions and therefore the bank account of the sole director Andrew William Thompson. DOR resolutions was recently renamed Fiscus Management (FISCUS MANAGEMENT LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House)) which owns the bank account listed on many current Felicitas loan repayment demands. Andrew William Thompson is also the sole director of Fiscus Management. Someone on a different thread (the huge one discussing felicitas and Gladstone demands) has apparently found his phone number. Maybe you or your advisors could chase him? but I'm afraid he's obviously not a trustworthy character so it may be hard work. Many on the other thread are also tempted to respond to these threatening demands for obvious reasons, and I'm sure some have given in to the pressure and have also paid them.

However, I fear that your case illustrates the danger of responding to these demands in that the settlement documents provided on payment are reported to be far from legally binding allowing further demands to be made, as in your case.

I suggest you take some advice from one of the consultancies who contribute to these forums such as WTT consulting.
    3 posts and recommending WTT a bit of a pattern forming ...