• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One to avoid - TAX-CLUB.COM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TAILORED UK SERVICES LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House)

Without wishing to suggest that there is anything untoward here, we see that this company which was offering contractor services has slid into liquidation.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
      TAILORED UK SERVICES LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House)

Without wishing to suggest that there is anything untoward here, we see that this company which was offering contractor services has slid into liquidation.
      https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...quidation.html
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
        OMG, no. Anyone reported this to HMRC for investigation? (Yeah....... I know, but what else can anyone do?)

I guess HMRC will be happy to wait five years, then screw the folks who joined saying they should have known better. Meanwhile the scheme operators laze off into the sunset in their Ferraris....

Comment

Please note that Tax-club are actively marketing their IR-35 "solution"
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            That doesn't make it legal!

Sadly, by acting just as an introducer, they're technically not doing anything wrong.
            By promoting a scheme they are actually breaking the law - although HMRC are crap at dealing with it.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Indeed, where did we read this before? "Best retentions in the industry, up to 90%".
              Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
              Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Solution = ignore it? Ugh.

Anything with scheme or solution connotations will not end well for anyone except the promoter, who will be long gone with their percentage.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I just found an email in my junk mailbox from them.

Comment

WordPress

A word press site. Enough said.

I do wish HMRC would follow up on their promises to 'go after' these people!

Comment

Originally posted by GregRickshaw View Post
                      A word press site. Enough said.

I do wish HMRC would follow up on their promises to 'go after' these people!
                      I wouldn't use the fact it's in wordpress as a criticism - Most of the world use it as it's about as good as you will find for a content management system that doesn't charge £50k+ upfront.

As for your second point - the law is there but the evidence often isn't...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X