• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One to avoid - TAX-CLUB.COM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One to avoid - TAX-CLUB.COM

Got an email in today, not sure where they got my address from, but it's a dodgy website set up in May this year offering up to 90% of the contract value.

PLEASE AVOID ANY SCAMS LIKE THIS.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Got an email in today, not sure where they got my address from, but it's a dodgy website set up in May this year offering up to 90% of the contract value.

PLEASE AVOID ANY SCAMS LIKE THIS.
    Particularly nasty as they are targeting NHS and Key workers with "discounts" to encourage them in.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Particularly nasty as they are targeting NHS and Key workers with "discounts" to encourage them in.
      OMG, no. Anyone reported this to HMRC for investigation? (Yeah....... I know, but what else can anyone do?)
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Nice that they do their telephone number as 020 3... giving the appearance of london, but 0203 can be anywhere.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Just the name of the company and website screams 'scam'.

Despite logos implying they work with Sky, Vodafone and the NHS amongst others, it's not at all suspicious that there is no actual information on the site at all other than a form to harvest your details...

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
            OMG, no. Anyone reported this to HMRC for investigation? (Yeah....... I know, but what else can anyone do?)
            they have NHS, Sky, EE, Cadbury and Vodafone logos on the site. Dob them in to all those orgs publicly.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
              they have NHS, Sky, EE, Cadbury and Vodafone logos on the site. Dob them in to all those orgs publicly.
              Twitter is your friend for this.

Comment

Twitter is your friend for this.
                Something like...

https://twitter.com/fluffymitten/sta...10508530937862

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  I went with this :
                  https://twitter.com/Dave_Blogs/statu...39461811134466

PS. Fluffy Mitten? Really?

Comment

I went with this :
                    https://twitter.com/Dave_Blogs/statu...39461811134466

PS. Fluffy Mitten? Really?

Dave Blogs? Really?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X