How do you declare your loans in SATR online- when you already had submitted a return How do you declare your loans in SATR online- when you already had submitted a return
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Still gathering requirements...

Default How do you declare your loans in SATR online- when you already had submitted a return

Hi there,

I know you can revise your submitted tax return online and I have successfully managed to login etc. However there only seems to be text box for you to input further info on the return and it seems there are no further inputs. Am I missing something here? Do I simply enter my outstanding balance on the text box along with some comments/description?

I'd also like to know this if HMRC decide to reject my offer to settle or they simply don't respond to it.

Quote Originally Posted by philinlondon View Post
    Hi there,

I know you can revise your submitted tax return online and I have successfully managed to login etc. However there only seems to be text box for you to input further info on the return and it seems there are no further inputs. Am I missing something here? Do I simply enter my outstanding balance on the text box along with some comments/description?
    Are you amending the correct return (2018/19) ? If so you can add a section called Disguised Remuneration