• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Felicitas writing off loans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felicitas writing off loans

Has anyone had a notification that Felicitas are going to write off their loans?

Originally posted by Simon100 View Post
    Has anyone had a notification that Felicitas are going to write off their loans?
    They have written off a few in the past, Sanzar most notably (others too)

Is this a blanket write off you have received or specific.

Most interested parties are waiting for Garraway and Darwin and IQ to be written off.

Fingers crossed it is the latter for most of us.

Comment

I've been told by a couple of Sanzar users that they'd had an email from Felicitas saying that their loans were being written off. I wonder why they're writing off some scheme loans and not others?

Comment

I've been told by a couple of Sanzar users that they'd had an email from Felicitas saying that their loans were being written off. I wonder why they're writing off some scheme loans and not others?
        Ah yes that's old news sadly thanks for sharing anyway as it will be a relief to some though.

Comment

It isnt generosity, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by corvetto View Post
            It isnt generosity, thats for sure.
            1) There were no loan agreements.
            2) The purported trusts from which the 'loans' were taken from did not exist on the date of the loans.
            3) The P11Ds documented write-off of the 'loan' at the end of the tax year.

So they had no choice but to 'write off' the loans which:

a) May never have been put through as loans from a trust OR
            b) Were already written off years earlier as documented in the P11D

Comment

Working...
            X