Claiming against scheme operators Claiming against scheme operators
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Nervous Newbie

Question Claiming against scheme operators

I represent a group of contractors who have been affected by the HMRC approach to loan charge - and we are considering action against the scheme operators, fundamentally, but not only, on the basis of misrepresentation.
    I am not posting this to enter into any legal arguments, as we have other people for such matters - but we are considering the position of all scheme operators that ply or plied their schemes in the UK

The first (but not only) scheme operator that we are looking at is Equas (myEquas). Anyone who has been approached by HMRC regarding Loan Charge liabilities, who was/is operating a Scheme with Equas/myEquas is asked to make contact, to see if we can assist.

reply to this post in the first instance and we will establish a method of contact

Some things in Moderation

I’m locking this thread.

Speak to Admin - he’ll decide whether to unlock or not.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Some things in Moderation

Having spoken to The OP I am reopening this thread.

It would be a good idea if you explain to readers at least some of what you explained to me.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...