Phil Manley MIA Phil Manley MIA - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Posts 51 to 52 of 52

Thread: Phil Manley MIA

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    We have looked into this and I repeat (for the last time).

Phil Manley's PMTC LTD (Company number 12007123) and PM Tax Consulting Limited (Company number 11372173) are two separate unconnected companies.

He just wrote that name on his invoices because of sloppy admin.

If I have to repeat myself again the whole post will be removed...
    Please close this thread. It's just a witch hunt against Phil Manley and serves no real purpose except to slag him off.

I repeat, Manley has done some sterling work helping people against HMRC. He's probably taken on too much and cracked under the strain, not to mention, the persecution of 'one of their own' by HMRC who in their view, turned to their dark side.

Some things in Moderation

Quote Originally Posted by TheDogsNads View Post
    Please close this thread. It's just a witch hunt against Phil Manley and serves no real purpose except to slag him off.

I repeat, Manley has done some sterling work helping people against HMRC. He's probably taken on too much and cracked under the strain, not to mention, the persecution of 'one of their own' by HMRC who in their view, turned to their dark side.
    I agree, but only because it serves no purpose. I have no sympathy for someone who did a bunk on the day of reckoning for his clients - he could have handed it over to someone else if he knew he was ill.

Thread closed.

Edit: and if you want the latest on this - fill yer boots...
    Tax inspector Phil Manley who backed avoidance scheme disappears | Money | The Times
    Last edited by cojak; 11th October 2020 at 08:55. Reason: Added The Times article.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...