• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phil Manley MIA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    We have looked into this and I repeat (for the last time).

Phil Manley's PMTC LTD (Company number 12007123) and PM Tax Consulting Limited (Company number 11372173) are two separate unconnected companies.

He just wrote that name on his invoices because of sloppy admin.

If I have to repeat myself again the whole post will be removed...
    Please close this thread. It's just a witch hunt against Phil Manley and serves no real purpose except to slag him off.

I repeat, Manley has done some sterling work helping people against HMRC. He's probably taken on too much and cracked under the strain, not to mention, the persecution of 'one of their own' by HMRC who in their view, turned to their dark side.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDogsNads View Post
      Please close this thread. It's just a witch hunt against Phil Manley and serves no real purpose except to slag him off.

I repeat, Manley has done some sterling work helping people against HMRC. He's probably taken on too much and cracked under the strain, not to mention, the persecution of 'one of their own' by HMRC who in their view, turned to their dark side.
      I agree, but only because it serves no purpose. I have no sympathy for someone who did a bunk on the day of reckoning for his clients - he could have handed it over to someone else if he knew he was ill.

Thread closed.

Edit: and if you want the latest on this - fill yer boots...
      Tax inspector Phil Manley who backed avoidance scheme disappears | Money | The Times
      Last edited by cojak; 11 October 2020, 08:55. Reason: Added The Times article.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
      X