• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phil Manley MIA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL17 View Post
    It’s not much of a jump when Phil states that as his company name on communications to his clients.

LOL17, your posts on this are interesting, coming up with a theory and defending it, even when the evidence is not in your favour.

It would also be worth adding to the pot that I believe Phil Manley has been living in Greece for the last couple of years, not in Portugal.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
      Hmmm, I'm not sure but...

1st post on profile - tick
      Account created years ago but never posted from previously - tick
      Hugely positive sentiment towards someone that others are mistrusting of - tick

As has been said previously, be wary of who you trust and always do your own thinking (with the help of your trusted professional advisors)
      While I understand your sentiment, the poster is genuine.

It would not surprise me if there are other people with few posts who signed up here to find out what to do and chose WTT, PMTC or others. Perhaps he is more positive to someone that others are very negative to because of his experience with the person, while I suspect some of those jumping up and down probably never even spoke to Phil.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It’s not much of a jump when Phil states that as his company name on communications to his clients.

Mod Note: Phil Manley's PMTC LTD (Company number 12007123) and PM Tax Consulting Limited (Company number 11372173) are two separate unconnected companies.

He just wrote that name on his invoices because of sloppy admin.
        @LOL17 - we know it's not much of a jump but I spent a good time yesterday working out the WTF was going on and there is zero evidence that the company name issue is anything beyond Phil being incredibly (and potentially, intentionally) sloppy as that other company checks out as a completely bona fida company belonging to someone with a very long standing linkedIn profile that completely matches the history of the PM Tax Consulting Limited (Company number 11372173)...

Going beyond that it also seems that Phil was either promising things that weren't possible or taking on too much work in the time frame available given HMRC's 30th September deadline - which is why everything has come to a head.

However that is overridden by my no 1 rule when it comes to anything to do with these schemes - anyone who appears in the same sentence as Mr Venerables "QC" will instantly be filed by me into the dodgy and to be avoided section.
        Last edited by eek; 2 October 2020, 08:19.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          LOL17, your posts on this are interesting, coming up with a theory and defending it, even when the evidence is not in your favour.

It would also be worth adding to the pot that I believe Phil Manley has been living in Greece for the last couple of years, not in Portugal.
          It is a hell of a job given that PM Tax Consulting Limited (Company number 11372173) checks out as having absolutely nothing to do with Phil Manley unless Phil spent 5 years on and off creating a faked LinkedIn profile to looks both long standing and badly maintained.
          Last edited by eek; 2 October 2020, 08:19.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

What are you talking about? Someone said it was a leap and I explained how someone could easily make that leap given Phil’s seemingly sloppy paperwork, not that the leap was necessary right or wrong.

Comment

What are you talking about? Someone said it was a leap and I explained how someone could easily make that leap given Phil’s seemingly sloppy paperwork, not that the leap was necessary right or wrong.
              Given your previous post where you claimed that someone was in Portugal when they weren't allow me to be completely upfront and say you were posting unhelpful and blatantly incorrect information without even performing the simpliests of checks (to the extent I had to waste time and correct your invalid allegations).

1) The line to PM Tax Resolution LLP was shared back in post #16.

2) Do you think it's a coincidence that the director of PM Tax Consulting, <mod snip: not Phil Manley> is also usually resident in Portugal and that the company was dissolved the day before the Loan Charge deadline?

Mod Note: Phil Manley's PMTC LTD (Company number 12007123) and PM Tax Consulting Limited (Company number 11372173) are two separate unconnected companies.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Given your previous post where you claimed that someone was in Portugal when they weren't allow me to be completely upfront and say you were posting unhelpful and blatantly incorrect information without even performing the simpliests of checks (to the extent I had to waste time and correct your invalid allegations).
                Had to waste time? Who held a gun to your head and made you do it?

Who is this someone to who you’re referring about being in Portugal who isn’t? Phil has previously spoken of living in Lisbon as it’s almost as quick to get from there to Manchester as from London to Manchester.
                Last edited by LOL17; 2 October 2020, 13:29.

Comment

Had to waste time? Who held a gun to your head and made you do it?

Who is this someone to who you’re referring about being in Portugal who isn’t? Phil has previously spoken of living in Lisbon as it’s almost as quick to get from there to Manchester as from London to Manchester.
                  Shall we look at your post for the third time

1) The line to PM Tax Resolution LLP was shared back in post #16.

2) Do you think it's a coincidence that the director of PM Tax Consulting, <mod snip: not Phil Manley> is also usually resident in Portugal and that the company was dissolved the day before the Loan Charge deadline?

In there you are saying that the director of PM Tax Consulting (a company that has nothing to do with Phil Manley) lives in Portugal - she doesn't and is definitely an Italian living in London.
                  Last edited by eek; 2 October 2020, 13:43.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Shall we look at your post for the third time

In there you are saying that the director of PM Tax Consulting (a company that has nothing to do with Phil Manley) lives in Portugal - she doesn't and is definitely an Italian living in London.
                    You need to get a new hobby, maybe then you won’t be so bored. You’re really making more of this than you to, are you Phil or just one of his clients who still has the blinkers on?

Comment

You need to get a new hobby, maybe then you won’t be so bored. You’re really making more of this than you to, are you Phil or just one of his clients who still has the blinkers on?
                      I don't accuse innocent 3rd parties of commiting fraud which is what you have done. Just apologize and take your unfounded allegations elsewhere. Or just go elsewhere...
                      Last edited by eek; 2 October 2020, 14:15.

Comment

Working...
                      X