• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do I have to submit 2018-19 SATR? (no open years, no loan after 2010)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I have to submit 2018-19 SATR? (no open years, no loan after 2010)

Hello,

I left UK in 2017.

I have had loans prior to 9th December 2010.

I don't have any protected / open years or enquiries.

I filed 2018-19 SATR last year after loan charge changes were made after the election. I thought that I was off the hook and didn't declare anything loan charge related in that return.

This month, I am in the process of filing 2019-20 SATR (just for rental income).

However, HMRC still sent me a letter (received today) about submitting 2018-19 SATR.

Do I have to submit (actually, re-submit) 2018-19 SATR even if I have no protected / open years or enquiries and all my loans were before 9th December 2010?

Please help.

Thanks !
    Last edited by hmrcvictim; 11 October 2020, 21:09.

No, you don't need to do anything. Answered here:

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2817501
    Last edited by DealorNoDeal; 12 October 2020, 05:58.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
    X