• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PJSMITH1980 View Post
    Hello

Has anyone that has had ECT Tax engaging with Felicitas on their behalf received an SD? Current info seems to point to the fact that most people that have received an SD have had no communication so far with Felicitas whatsoever.

Also, how are these SD's being served/delivered. Are they coming via a special courier or by Royal Mail. It could be a concern that Royal Mail have tried to deliver and maybe failed to leave a 'missed you' card. What position does that leave the recipient in?
    Why do you say that as that isn't what Webberg says - they have dealt with SDs.
    Last edited by eek; 24 November 2020, 07:53.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Why do you say that as that isn't what Webberg says - they have dealt with SDs.
      To be fair, where we advised Felicitas of our involvement in an individual's situation, only one or two SDs.

Where we have taken on clients after the last update of authorities to Felicitas, they have had SDs.

Clearly cannot say what others experience is.
      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by PJSMITH1980 View Post
        Hello

Has anyone that has had ECT Tax engaging with Felicitas on their behalf received an SD? Current info seems to point to the fact that most people that have received an SD have had no communication so far with Felicitas whatsoever.

Also, how are these SD's being served/delivered. Are they coming via a special courier or by Royal Mail. It could be a concern that Royal Mail have tried to deliver and maybe failed to leave a 'missed you' card. What position does that leave the recipient in?
        2nd class Royal Mail, just dropped in the letter box in my case, no signature or personal hand to hand delivery. Actually could have missed it with all the other spam.

Comment

Originally posted by mrprofit View Post
          2nd class Royal Mail, just dropped in the letter box in my case, no signature or personal hand to hand delivery. Actually could have missed it with all the other spam.
          Looks like they are running out of money with their shell company. Mine was signed for, so this massive postal exercise they are having are now not even compliant with Stat Demand rules.

Comment

Originally posted by philinlondon View Post
            Looks like they are running out of money with their shell company. Mine was signed for, so this massive postal exercise they are having are now not even compliant with Stat Demand rules.
            I had mine SD withdrawn by Felicitas.

Comment

What happens when it gets withdrawn, do the courts notify you or is it just a case of Felicitas letting you know they have withdrawn it?

Comment

Counter claim against

Good to hear.

It would be even better if someone could put in a MCol counter claim for loss of time stress and anxiety for say £350.
                Let them come to court and lose a day's work defending, I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by luxCon View Post
                  Good to hear.

It would be even better if someone could put in a MCol counter claim for loss of time stress and anxiety for say £350.
                  Let them come to court and lose a day's work defending, I think not.
                  If you look at company house, Statutory Law Ltd has only been set up like 2 years ago, is a shell with minimal asset. Suing this company would not help as he can simply fold it with very limited liabilities. It looks like Nigel purposely use this new shell Vs another company he's director with "Claim Smart Legal Ltd" which is on his Linkedin, of which is much older but still looks like a shell looking at its filing same registered address for both companies.

What I want to do is actually get investigative journalists or documentary makers to be involved, I want his family, friends, neighbours and business neighbours to know his actions. Once is on the internet, is there forever. I trust Cheshire is a respected area (he seems to have studied there looking at his social media) and the Cheshire community deserves to know who they have in their community and is up to their good judgement in how they like to be involved with him after knowing all the facts. We need people to be personally liable for their actions, hiding behind shell companies and doing what he's doing now people deserves to know.

Comment

Originally posted by GregRickshaw View Post
                    What happens when it gets withdrawn, do the courts notify you or is it just a case of Felicitas letting you know they have withdrawn it?
                    It never reaches the court, they just send email confirming that they withdraw.
                    I was prepared/hoping to go to court to be honest.

Comment

If you think about the current game they are playing - Felicitas aim is just to find anyone who hasn't responded to the Demand and then get money from them.

I think every single step is focussed on gathering some money to allow them to continue to their next step.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X