Things about to get very serious and much more real? Things about to get very serious and much more real? - Page 35
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Posts 341 to 350 of 432
  1. #341

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    26,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJSMITH1980 View Post
    Hello

    Has anyone that has had ECT Tax engaging with Felicitas on their behalf received an SD? Current info seems to point to the fact that most people that have received an SD have had no communication so far with Felicitas whatsoever.

    Also, how are these SD's being served/delivered. Are they coming via a special courier or by Royal Mail. It could be a concern that Royal Mail have tried to deliver and maybe failed to leave a 'missed you' card. What position does that leave the recipient in?
    Why do you say that as that isn't what Webberg says - they have dealt with SDs.
    Last edited by eek; 24th November 2020 at 07:53.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  2. #342

    Super poster


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    WTT Consulting Ltd - London and online
    Posts
    3,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Why do you say that as that isn't what Webberg says - they have dealt with SDs.
    To be fair, where we advised Felicitas of our involvement in an individual's situation, only one or two SDs.

    Where we have taken on clients after the last update of authorities to Felicitas, they have had SDs.

    Clearly cannot say what others experience is.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

    (No, me neither).

  3. #343

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJSMITH1980 View Post
    Hello

    Has anyone that has had ECT Tax engaging with Felicitas on their behalf received an SD? Current info seems to point to the fact that most people that have received an SD have had no communication so far with Felicitas whatsoever.

    Also, how are these SD's being served/delivered. Are they coming via a special courier or by Royal Mail. It could be a concern that Royal Mail have tried to deliver and maybe failed to leave a 'missed you' card. What position does that leave the recipient in?
    2nd class Royal Mail, just dropped in the letter box in my case, no signature or personal hand to hand delivery. Actually could have missed it with all the other spam.

  4. #344

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrprofit View Post
    2nd class Royal Mail, just dropped in the letter box in my case, no signature or personal hand to hand delivery. Actually could have missed it with all the other spam.
    Looks like they are running out of money with their shell company. Mine was signed for, so this massive postal exercise they are having are now not even compliant with Stat Demand rules.

  5. #345

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philinlondon View Post
    Looks like they are running out of money with their shell company. Mine was signed for, so this massive postal exercise they are having are now not even compliant with Stat Demand rules.
    I had mine SD withdrawn by Felicitas.

  6. #346

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrprofit View Post
    I had mine SD withdrawn by Felicitas.
    What happens when it gets withdrawn, do the courts notify you or is it just a case of Felicitas letting you know they have withdrawn it?

  7. #347

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    145

    Default Counter claim against

    Quote Originally Posted by mrprofit View Post
    I had mine SD withdrawn by Felicitas.
    Good to hear.

    It would be even better if someone could put in a MCol counter claim for loss of time stress and anxiety for say £350.
    Let them come to court and lose a day's work defending, I think not.

  8. #348

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luxCon View Post
    Good to hear.

    It would be even better if someone could put in a MCol counter claim for loss of time stress and anxiety for say £350.
    Let them come to court and lose a day's work defending, I think not.
    If you look at company house, Statutory Law Ltd has only been set up like 2 years ago, is a shell with minimal asset. Suing this company would not help as he can simply fold it with very limited liabilities. It looks like Nigel purposely use this new shell Vs another company he's director with "Claim Smart Legal Ltd" which is on his Linkedin, of which is much older but still looks like a shell looking at its filing same registered address for both companies.

    What I want to do is actually get investigative journalists or documentary makers to be involved, I want his family, friends, neighbours and business neighbours to know his actions. Once is on the internet, is there forever. I trust Cheshire is a respected area (he seems to have studied there looking at his social media) and the Cheshire community deserves to know who they have in their community and is up to their good judgement in how they like to be involved with him after knowing all the facts. We need people to be personally liable for their actions, hiding behind shell companies and doing what he's doing now people deserves to know.

  9. #349

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GregRickshaw View Post
    What happens when it gets withdrawn, do the courts notify you or is it just a case of Felicitas letting you know they have withdrawn it?
    It never reaches the court, they just send email confirming that they withdraw.
    I was prepared/hoping to go to court to be honest.

  10. #350

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    26,979

    Default

    If you think about the current game they are playing - Felicitas aim is just to find anyone who hasn't responded to the Demand and then get money from them.

    I think every single step is focussed on gathering some money to allow them to continue to their next step.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •