• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    I was just thinking in terms of people getting help rebutting the SD. It was mentioned here:
    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2832114

(Btw, did the mods snip the email address because they thought it was an HMRC one?)
    another good article can be found here:

Loan charge contractors face double whammy of life-changing repayment demands as past loans recalled

Comment

“We understand that Simon Emblin was arrested and questioned by HMRC in February 2020 and remains a suspect in an ongoing HMRC investigation, which may relate in part to the loans he is trying to enforce.

Comment

Originally posted by Shay58 View Post
        “We understand that Simon Emblin was arrested and questioned by HMRC in February 2020 and remains a suspect in an ongoing HMRC investigation, which may relate in part to the loans he is trying to enforce.
        To be very clear.

WTT is quoted in the article tagged but the comment/quote above is NOT one that we made.

For the record, we have no information as to Mr Emblin's past or present situation and no reason to think that the loans in point (acquired from Pinotage in the BVI) are part of whatever alleged actions HMRC purported to act upon.
        Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
          I was just thinking in terms of people getting help rebutting the SD. It was mentioned here:
          https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2832114

(Btw, did the mods snip the email address because they thought it was an HMRC one?)
          No, I removed it because I thought that it wasn't an HMRC address but was trying to deceive people into thinking it was.

Call me cynical...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cherries View Post
            Just had my SD withdrawn. Fight it, get the SD withdrawn and don't pay the scum any money. Good luck all.

So it seems that this IS Felicitas last throw of the dice. Heard a few reports these are now being withdrawn without any fightback

Which lawyer did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by PJSMITH1980 View Post
              So it seems that this IS Felicitas last throw of the dice. Heard a few reports these are now being withdrawn without any fightback

Which lawyer did you use?
              There is zero evidence this is Felicitas's last throw of the dice. This is merely another cheapstake attempt to request money - I'm sure they will continue trying to find other cheap approaches while continuing their "mediation"
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Good morning all, the other thread is closed, so I will post here. I'm at the point were I'm tired of receiving letters and emails from Felicitas demanding information. After 1 year of timely generic requests I am now looking for a solicitor / lawyer to deal with the harassment. If they have solid evidence against me then stop asking for me to confirm my identity, stop asking for copies of passports, stop sending incorrect information with no-applicable dates. Every interaction is part of a phishing scam to build up a profile against and individual. "We have copies of your deed and have redacted names to provide protection". I have the original deeds with names so that tells me they have falsified the document as they don't know who signed my particular deed.

They need to play their cards if they have them, why drag this out if they are fully prepared.

If any one has engaged with a Lawyer/ Solicitor as a singular or in a group and they have the experience to deal with these cretins then please drop me a PM.

To date I have followed advice from ETC Tax, but it is getting to the point were I won't be bullied by a tin-pot outfit.

Rant over, back to normal life ha-ha.

Comment

Originally posted by cherries View Post
                  Just had my SD withdrawn. Fight it, get the SD withdrawn and don't pay the scum any money. Good luck all.
                  which solicitors did you use please? and what rationale put forward. will be helpful for everyone to know. thanks.

Comment

@nonResident
                    I suspect you are about to be banned - do not post personal information on this thread - it really doesn't solve your actual problems.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Dear nonResident

You are now longer resident on this forum. If you wish to name names, then please use a different platform.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X