• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sk13 View Post
    which solicitors did you use please? and what rationale put forward. will be helpful for everyone to know. thanks.
    Any solicitor will be able to do that, they know the reason and what to put in the letter to get SD withdrawn, doesn't cost much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonerous View Post
      If it goes to mediation, presumably you have little choice but to attend and/or send legal representation. Which in itself would be a hefty sum of money regardless of the outcome? What if you simply can't afford these mediation costs?
      I would advise contacting WTT rather than fearing and speculating the worst.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Email from Felicitas

Hi

I dont know what do make of this. Are we actually Liable for this? I am settling with HMRC.

Emails from Felicitas on Friday Nov 20
        We have made further evidence of our ownership of the loan rights available. The evidence is one deed of assignment. Many pages in this document are redacted for data protection reasons, since they name other people, but we have left your name unredacted. Taken together with the notice of assignment, these documents evidence our legal ownership of the rights.

You can access our client gateway here: <Mod snip: wot a surprise URL Not found>

If you have questions regarding the document we have provided, simply reply to this email. Please allow 14 days for us to reply to you.

Email from today

These loans represent a genuine liability, we would urge you to consider a settlement or mediation.

Kind regards,

Felicitas

Comment

Originally posted by shocked21 View Post
          Hi

I dont know what do make of this. Are we actually Liable for this? I am settling with HMRC.

We have made further evidence of our ownership of the loan rights available. The evidence is one deed of assignment. Many pages in this document are redacted for data protection reasons, since they name other people, but we have left your name unredacted. Taken together with the notice of assignment, these documents evidence our legal ownership of the rights.

You can access our client gateway here: <Mod snip: wot a surprise URL Not found>

If you have questions regarding the document we have provided, simply reply to this email. Please allow 14 days for us to reply to you.

Email from today

These loans represent a genuine liability, we would urge you to consider a settlement or mediation.

Kind regards,

Felicitas
          My advise is to contact WTT asap.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Turning up the heat.
            Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
            Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Contact WTT, what for

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              My advise is to contact WTT asap.
              Dear cojak,

Why are you now pushing people to WTT? Retracted, just feeling a bit harassed by this all.

I've also received the same email which I found in my junk folder but there is No document attached and the portal doesn't exist, it's just another harassment email or phishing email.

If Felicitas has all the relevant info and can prove that these are indeed loans which they have received/purchased legitimately then take me to court so I can move the F**k on.
              Last edited by happychap; 23 November 2020, 13:00. Reason: Change of heart

Comment

Originally posted by happychap View Post
                Dear cojak,

Why are you now pushing people to WTT?

I've also received the same email which I found in my junk folder but there is No document attached and the portal doesn't exist, it's just another harassment email or phishing email.

If Felicitas has all the relevant info and can prove that these are indeed loans which they have received/purchased legitimately then take me to court so I can move the F**k on.
                I think that's a little unfair, there's no pushing just advice. ETC (the other main help in all of this) have made it clear it's moved beyond their experiencet so WTT are an excellent choice and very well informed on this matter.

Comment

Hi

Email from today

Kind regards,

Felicitas
                  Felicitas asking for the money the trust lent you is an entirely separate battle to HMRC asking for the tax.

Speak to WTT
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Email from today

Kind regards,

Felicitas
                    Wasn't that long ago they were the drivers in the mediation route.

Comment

Originally posted by happychap View Post
                      Dear cojak,

Why are you now pushing people to WTT?

Because unless you have advice, getting the advice that you would need were it to get to court would be awfully expensive so sharing costs would be a sensible idea.

As for why I refer people to WTT, check post 290 and a previous one I wrote just before that one - then read between the lines.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2832180
                      Last edited by eek; 23 November 2020, 13:05.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X