• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Contracts - Statutory demand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nic53 View Post
    Has anybody sucessfully challanged these Statutory Demands. I've currently submitted all the necessasry paperwork and evidence to challange the demand through my solicitor. A judge has reviewed these and determined that there is a case for the demand to be set asside and has scheduled a hearing date in August but in the meantime was wondering if anybody has already gone through the process and what the outcome was?
    Felicitas will likely drop the case before August. If not please ensure that you charge Felicitas with expenses when the judge confirms the SD to be set aside. Make sure to include all expenses, including stress, make it a few grand.
    Last edited by creativity; 13 February 2021, 09:16.

Comment

Originally posted by creativity View Post
      Felicitas will likely drop the case before August. If not please ensure that you charge Felicitas with expenses when the judge confirms the SD to be set aside. Make sure to include all expenses, including stress, make it a few grand.
      How will you make Felicitas pay anything if they withdraw before going to court?
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
        How will you make Felicitas pay anything if they withdraw before going to court?
        As I said in my post if they withdraw you cant. If it goes to judge you claim expenses.
        Ideally 5k of expenses, that way you can send them an SD...
        Last edited by creativity; 13 February 2021, 17:10.

Comment

Working...
        X