• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradbury / Sunday

This is a big problem on a grand scale re Bradbury and Sunday.

I can see why your user name is BRILLO PAD only fluff between the ears, if you have nothing interesting to say then say nothing... Do you think you can do this??

To the others who have a genuine problem please send private mails to some of the posts and we can link you in to the other who have formed a group.

Comment

Sunday / Bradbury

I'm afraid I am also affected by this sorry situation

I contacted Trading Standards to log a case and they encourage everyone to do the same.

I would like to add myself to the group attempting to tackle this.

<admin note>PM use now enabled on this account</admin note>

Comment

Bradbury problems

I am also caught by Bradbury and would like to join/contact the group to see what our options are.

Can I have PM enabled please?

<admin note>Access enabled</admin note>

Comment

On the 17th of last month, a lady by name Stephanie Pearce called me & said everything had been finalized and the payment that was due in January would be made in 2 weeks time. I also e-mailed Andrew Mcintyre & he confirmed that the July payment would be made quite soon as well. 2 weeks gone & there has been no progress whatsoever - both Bradbury & Sunday Solutions have stopped taking calls & Andrew Mcintyre ,who was supposed to sort this out, has disappeared as well.

In the meanwhile, since HMRC had been chasing me for the payments, to get them off my back , I have just made the payment from my personal account.

I don't think getting our money back from these fraudsters is going to be easy. To begin with, I am thinking of lodging a police complaint against Sunday Solutions/Bradbury.

Administrator, can you please enable PM for this account. Thanks.

Comment

If this is the case why have I got correspondence from Sunday Solutions on Von Essen branded stationary dated back in August 2008?

[Post reinstated by CUK. Evidence supplied.]

Von Essen have confirmed in a statement to CUK that dual branded documentation was used purely as a marketing exercise when using Sunday Solutions as a means of introduction to selected UK consultants while growing Von Essen's UK business. Von Essen have approached many other UK consultants via various introducers and therefore confirm that the stationery in this case does not therefore signify an association with Sunday Solutions beyond using them as 'introducer' in this manner.
            Last edited by Contractor UK; 14 August 2009, 14:27.

Comment

Sunday - what to do?

I used Sunday during a short contract during 2008/2009.

I'm trying to complete tax return for that year and as nobody at Sunday is answering the phone I thought I'd search this forum.

I'm quite shocked and worried about what I've been reading here.

Please can other also affected by this apparent fraud by Sunday Solutions let me know what they're doing about their tax returns / liabilities and how to join any possible legal action?

Many thanks

<mod note>Account upgrade requested you should get PM access shortly</mod note>

Comment

Bradbury problems

I joined Sunday Solutions last august and i resigned from the "partnership" in april to go ltd as i wanted more control over my money.Since then i've been trying to get my retained funds back from them.
                Phoning them has now become a waste of time as nobody answers.i've had the occasional e mail from them reassuring me that all is ok,but everything is obviously not ok as no time scale has been given as to when the retained funds will be returned.
                Looking at this thread there is a real problem here and i would like to communicate with others about this situation and therefore i would like to be added to the group here to discuss ideas as we attempt to solve this mess.

<admin note>Use of private messaging enabled</admin note>

Comment

Joining forces

Dear Adminstrator,

Could you enable PM for this account please?

Thanks

<admin note>Done!</admin note>

Comment

Another Bradbury Vicitim!

HI,

Just found your forum after i googled Andrew Nyiri's name!

A month ago i was 2 days away from the bailiffs removing goods from my house until HMRC got onto Bradbury and they eventually paid my tax bill but they are still holding £2000 of my money from my 07/08 tax return.

There is a small group of us in our office who have are all in the same boat. All ringing them and getting no where. I did have Stef's mobile number but even that is now switched off! We are based in Bath which is where bradbury where based but they have now moved offices to Bristol but no one knows where!

We are now at the point of seeking Legal advise. But after reading post will also register comlpaint with Trading Standards.

Any other advise on what to do would be great!

Thanks

Comment

can you ask for private messages to be enabled

Originally posted by PRINGH View Post
                      HI,

Just found your forum after i googled Andrew Nyiri's name!

A month ago i was 2 days away from the bailiffs removing goods from my house until HMRC got onto Bradbury and they eventually paid my tax bill but they are still holding £2000 of my money from my 07/08 tax return.

There is a small group of us in our office who have are all in the same boat. All ringing them and getting no where. I did have Stef's mobile number but even that is now switched off! We are based in Bath which is where bradbury where based but they have now moved offices to Bristol but no one knows where!

We are now at the point of seeking Legal advise. But after reading post will also register comlpaint with Trading Standards.

Any other advise on what to do would be great!

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X