• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worrying

hi there

I am messaging as i am concerned with my situation.
    My situation is slightly different but about the same company. My january 2007/2008 tax return was filled in and paid. I received a statement saying that i had money left over to pay july and some spare. I was advised to wait until after the July payment and then get the excess back.
    Now i have contacted them, but all i get is an answerphone and no reply to any of my emails. I have contacted sunday solutions and am waiting a reply.
    I am worried they have dissapeared, and then when i read this i am even more concerned i wont get my money back.

is there a group i can join?

<mod note>PM on account enabled</mod note>

Comment

robbed by Bradbury - please help

I was signed up with Sunday solns and told that Bradbury and Co will pay my tax.
      After months of trying to chase up my money and miserably failing and now with the HMRC on my back I am very worried and do not know what to do now?

I keep calling Bradbury and Co, and I even have a number for Andrew McIntyre however as you all know, no one answers. They paid off 2/3 of my tax return for 07/08, however the other third is still outstanding. I am thinking to go to the citizens advice bureau.
      Has anyone already done this?

I am new to this forum only joined today so I do not know how or who to contact about any legal advice or if you have already set up a group to take legal action.
      I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

<admin note>PM enabled on this account</admin note>

Comment

victim of the Sunday Solutions./ Bradbury

Hi !

I am also sailing in the same boat and my part of monthly money is also withheld for the tax purposes, my current year return for year 08-09 has not been submitted. They have agreed to submit the return but they say they would pay the tax before deadline in January'2010.

What options do i have now ?
        Pls could anybody suggest any solution?
        or legal action is the only way out?

Comment

please help!

Hi !

I feel like i am "no where" now...after reading this forum,it seems i am sailing in the same boat.
          I am a partner in one of their partnership firm and they have withheld the part of the monthly payment every month for tax purpose. And now when i am asking them to pay the tax with the tax return, they have come up with the fact that they have not reached the deadline to pay the tax which happens to fall in January'2010.So i suppose my story is also going to end up in the way shared here in the forum by some of the victims.

It is just that i got to know it in advance . Could anybody suggest me way out, if there is any .
          Should i resign from the partneship and ask for the withheld funds?
          I would like the group for initiating legal action.

p.s. Administrator, Can i have PM enabled please?

<admin note>PM enabled</admin note>

Comment

contacting bradbury

I have been trying to contact bradbury for the past week. No response to emails and now their phone says that their phone lines are busy, leave a message. You cant leave a message as their mailbox is full!

This aint looking good.!!

Anyone got anywhere with sunday solutions themselves? They are now called reed solutions in the centre of bristol.

Comment

A serious issue!

All

I'm having the same problem as everyone here!

Everyone needs to compain about Bradbury & Co to Trading Standards, the more calls Trading Standards recieve the more weight is added to the case.

The more investigation I do and the less they respond I am sure they will continue to breach many more acts....

If I do not hear from them by the end of today I'll will be taking further action!!!!
              Last edited by Contractor UK; 1 December 2009, 10:31.

Comment

&quot;Out of office&quot;

I tried calling Andrew McIntyre on his mobile and he has changed his vmail to say he's out of office Tues and Wed, he will be back on Thurs and contactable then. "Please leave a message and I will get back to you."

Over the weeks I have left him numerous messages and he's never called back.

I also called Sunday Solutions and left a message, I hope someone calls me back but I doubt they will.

What should I do next?
                Pay off my outstanding amount from my own funds to the HMRC?
                Contact trading standards?
                Citizens advice bureau?

I'm so lost. And angry!

Comment

contact made with sunday today

rang sunday solutions today.
                  They said they would talk to Bradbury about my july payment and get back to me....

I wait to find out what happens. Need to talk to HMRC to see if july payment has been made....

I need the details of this group though for legal action to see what is going on. anyone got the details?

Comment

In the same boat as Oceanblue

Yep, Oceanblue I'm the same as you.

I spoke with Sunday today too, no joy there. They were sorry about the situation but they are having problems with getting hold of Bradbury (or so they say).

We need to get a bit more weight behind the situation so yes I'll join any legal group too....

<mod note>PM access requested, should be there by morning</mod note>

Comment

Apologies to those that have private messaged me and I've not responded, had quite a few, so thought it was about time I gave an update on my case.

There were no responses from my solicitors letters until they final threat of court proceedings. As expected bradbury have denied responsibility for the following reason-they do not hold the money, it is classed as a seperate company account in the name of the partnership I am/was a member. Although there are documents to say Bradbury will arrange for the tax to be paid from the partnership account, there's nothing in the partnership contract to hold them against this. However, what I've learnt is that there is a partnership administrator detialed in 'schedule 2' and this is the person who has access to my partnership bank account and can release funds.

Bradbury claim they are only the accountants and hold no money, which makes sense in a way,although I'm not happy that they have no idea who the administrator is, because who do they advise to release funds??

If anyone has their schedule 2 then that is the person you should be chasing, and if you do have a schedule 2 I'd be interested to know who the administrator is as I never recieved on! Currently chasing. I suspect Sunday are the administrators, it needs further investigating.

Hope that's useful and I'll update when possible

Comment

Working...
                      X