• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

partnership

1 thing i noted from seraching through my partnership details, is the name of the bank. (possibly holding the cash??)

My states Barclays Bank, Stoke Gifford, bristol. I am going to try and call them monday and see where i get. after all, i am a partner in this so called partnership. Maybe i can get access some cash that way.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanblue View Post
      1 thing i noted from seraching through my partnership details, is the name of the bank. (possibly holding the cash??)

My states Barclays Bank, Stoke Gifford, bristol. I am going to try and call them monday and see where i get. after all, i am a partner in this so called partnership. Maybe i can get access some cash that way.
      Have already tried. Won't work. You won't be a recognised account holder. Would be interested if you could find out who is/are and compare notes with me. I have told Barclays relationship manager for account about situation. The more pressure the better ...
      PM me if you have any success or failure.

Comment

Sunday Bloody Solutions

Dear All,

I am reading this story unfold with dismay, I too am affected by this farce and they are holding onto monies of mine too.

no responce to emails now at all.

Want to get involved in sorting this out, I have seen a few posts about legal advise, trading standards etc - Is someone on the forum coordinating this effort, if so how do i add to this growing list

Thanks

<mod note>Have asked the admin to upgrade your account to that you have access to Private Messaging</mod note>
        Last edited by Contractor UK; 1 December 2009, 10:32.

Comment

Sunday Solutions

Ok so I am no where as bad off as some as I left Sunday last year and demanded my tax monies held returned to me with final payment. That said I have discoverd that HMRC report a different amount of monies submitted on my behalf from Bradbury and Co then should have been. Also a partnership return for the 07/08 Tax year has still not been filed and although HMRC have removed the £100 penalty for this from my account previously I am now being sent numerous letters demanding the partnership return. I will still have to have a partnership return for 08/09 to complete my SATR in January 2010.

Comment

In the same boat

Hi there,

I'm in the same boat and would love to be contacted by whoever is organising any efforts against these guys.

I used Sunday for the 07/08 year and am now back in New Zealand and trying fruitlessly to contact Bradbury/Sunday via email and have a final amount paid to HMRC.

Cheers,
            Brendan

Comment

another victim

Hi,

I worked with them during the year 07/08. I had contact with Bradbury and co until the end of this June. I even signed and returned my revised self assessment to them. By the end of June I have received bankruptcy warning notice from HMRC. Then only I realised they did nothing. Only proof I have against them is, in one letter they mentioned 'the company with held £xxx of your tax in your partnership account and it will be released when we submit your self assessments'.

I have contacted many agencies like ‘Citizens Advice bureau’, but everyone pointing to their ability and said we cannot help. There are none here to help us. HMRC only care about money. Legally it is a money fraud. The only possible way I think is to contact a solicitor or some legal advice.

Is there any one found a way to sort this out?

Cheers
              AAK
              Last edited by Contractor UK; 1 December 2009, 10:34.

Comment

Same here

I too am having the same issues with Sunday. I used them from December to April this year and cannot get in touch with them.

How do I join the group / send PM messages?

Comment

Proposal to strike off?

taking a look at companies house it states that Sunday Solutions status is "Active - Proposal to strike off" what does this mean?

Comment

It means that they have applied to have the company closed down. You need to get onto companies house sharpish and find out how to lodge a complaint. They should not be allowed to do it if the company still has outstanding debts.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

This sounds so bad, from the outside looks like they retained contractor's tax liability money and purposely didn't file the tax returns so that HMRC wouldn't go chasing (or at least stall HMRC). (Eliquant in 'No Tulip Sherlock mode). Sounds like fraud to me.

I reckon you lot with trouble in Sunday need to band together ASAP, pool your resources and organise a legal case against these guys and get them to court to get your money back; otherwise they will just get away with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X