• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Isn't Clear!

In my previous thread I mentioned my dealings with 'Sunday Solutions' (Willow Meade) and the mention of Bradbury & Co as the 'Managing Accountants' in LLP Agreements I have seen.

What isn't clear is the bit in the middle (I call this the unknown entity). Is it an LLP, a Ltd Company, or Sunday Solutions (Who Are Sunday Solutions?). I know of 2 LLPs which Contractors have received documentation for setting them out as 'partners' in - i.e Sherman Bustamente LLP & OBrien Flynn LLP. By LAW. an LLP has to be registered with Companies House (allocated an OCxxxxx Reg Number) - neither SB or OBF are!! This is very suspicious, and it begs the question as to whether each Contractor (Partner) has simply been given 'bogus' LLP documentation. If this is so, then this points to FRAUD being orchestrated - you guys are the victims.

What needs to be established is to which Company Entity was Willow Meade (the Invoicing Agent) paying each Contractors 'Invoiced Fees'. It is my suggestion that Sherman Bustamente and OBrien Flynn (are merely ficticious LLP entities, mentioned in bogus documentation only. Bank Accounts could not be opened in the UK in the names of these LLPs without supporting Companies House registration documentation being privided to the Bank. Instead the 'unknown entity' is a Limited Company, whose remit 'was/is' to Manage (a Management Company) each LLP (i.e SB or OBF) - but there is nothing in any LLP docmentation (Schedule 2 you'll find), which states who the LLP Administrator is.

Willow Meade know to which Bank Account(s) 'invoiced fees' were Paid - might this be the Barclays Bank Account (Stoke Gifford, Bristol), mentioned in the LLP documentation, but who controls the 'unknown entity bank account. It isn't clear if Bradbury & Co are innocent in this or are otherwise 100% complicit. On the basis that SB & OBF agreements are ficticious, then this looks more and more like a FRAUD.

Alternatively Bradbury & Co might simply have been contracted by the 'unknown entity' (the LLP Management Company) to provide 'Accountancy Services' in terms of managing the statutory compliance affairs (ie VAT, Companies House Returns) of each ficticious LLP. Perhaps they haven't been paid for their services either!!!

OR

'Bradbury & Co' and the 'Unknown Entity' are the one of the SAME - In which case the Annual Return of Bradbury & Co, (late & yet to filed) will be interesting to see. This return will show all the accumulated payments made to it by Willow Meade, and the payments in part made to you guys. You would hope it shows the residual funds allocated for 'YOUR TAX' payments with respect to your ficticious LLP agreements.

'OR' 'the Unknown Entity truly stands separate from both Bradbury & Co and Willow Meade. This is were tracing the Bank Account into which Willow Meade paid your Invoicing Fees into, and to which your received your 'Part Monthly Payments' (less retained fees for Tax later) to you guys becomes key to establish

You should also endeavour to check your own records with the Inland Revenue - specifically 'under what LLP partnership am I registered'. Next speak to your banks and ask them to confirm from 'which Bank Account' your payment(s) for your invoices were being paid from (Could it be the Barclays, Stoke Gifford bank, cited in the ficticious SB and OBF LLP agreements). You have to be registered as belonging to an 'LLP'. If your registered as only self employed (and not belonging to any LLP), then you've ALL been duped.

So where's your money? This is pure speculation from me. I summise that Willow Meade (Invoicing Agent), billed your Agency/End Client, and passed the funds to the 'Unknown Entity' bank account. The 'unknown entity', is IN FACT (the LLP Management Company (Administrator) and is just a normal Limited Company. It quite possible this company has been paying fat salaries and dividends to it's Directors, instead of releasing payments to you guys for your Tax!!! The LLP Management Company may be BRADBURY & Co (who are also the Accountants of the 'ficticious LLPs) - in other words BRADBURY & Co are both LLP Accountants & LLP Adminstrators - that is why it is key to establish the 'Name of the Bank Account' which paid you guys. Tracing this 'name' I suspect is a matter or the Police.

I have noticed that Andrew Nyiri (Bradbury & Co) has 23 Directorships against his name (strewth, this puts him up there with Branson, Murdoch and Sugar). A search on CreditGate will give you details of all his current/previous directorships and any possible Bankruptcies, CCJs etc. I would not be surprised to find that if Willow Meade weren't paying Bradbury & Co directly, then the 'unknown entity' (the LLP Management Company) is another one of his holdings.

The last word from me for now - is get your heads together. Gather all your paperwork together, Agree a 'leader' and go to the Authorities (Police) as 'One'. I've got no idea what sort of appetite the Authorities have for looking at this, but 'unless you ask, you don't get!' schnizzle

Comment

Originally posted by schnizzle View Post
      In my previous thread I mentioned my dealings with 'Sunday Solutions' (Willow Meade) and the mention of Bradbury & Co as the 'Managing Accountants' in LLP Agreements I have seen.

What isn't clear is the bit in the middle (I call this the unknown entity). Is it an LLP, a Ltd Company, or Sunday Solutions (Who Are Sunday Solutions?). I know of 2 LLPs which Contractors have received documentation for setting them out as 'partners' in - i.e Sherman Bustamente LLP & OBrien Flynn LLP. By LAW. an LLP has to be registered with Companies House (allocated an OCxxxxx Reg Number) - neither SB or OBF are!! This is very suspicious, and it begs the question as to whether each Contractor (Partner) has simply been given 'bogus' LLP documentation. If this is so, then this points to FRAUD being orchestrated - you guys are the victims.

What needs to be established is to which Company Entity was Willow Meade (the Invoicing Agent) paying each Contractors 'Invoiced Fees'. It is my suggestion that Sherman Bustamente and OBrien Flynn (are merely ficticious LLP entities, mentioned in bogus documentation only. Bank Accounts could not be opened in the UK in the names of these LLPs without supporting Companies House registration documentation being privided to the Bank. Instead the 'unknown entity' is a Limited Company, whose remit 'was/is' to Manage (a Management Company) each LLP (i.e SB or OBF) - but there is nothing in any LLP docmentation (Schedule 2 you'll find), which states who the LLP Administrator is.

Willow Meade know to which Bank Account(s) 'invoiced fees' were Paid - might this be the Barclays Bank Account (Stoke Gifford, Bristol), mentioned in the LLP documentation, but who controls the 'unknown entity bank account. It isn't clear if Bradbury & Co are innocent in this or are otherwise 100% complicit. On the basis that SB & OBF agreements are ficticious, then this looks more and more like a FRAUD.

Alternatively Bradbury & Co might simply have been contracted by the 'unknown entity' (the LLP Management Company) to provide 'Accountancy Services' in terms of managing the statutory compliance affairs (ie VAT, Companies House Returns) of each ficticious LLP. Perhaps they haven't been paid for their services either!!!

OR

'Bradbury & Co' and the 'Unknown Entity' are the one of the SAME - In which case the Annual Return of Bradbury & Co, (late & yet to filed) will be interesting to see. This return will show all the accumulated payments made to it by Willow Meade, and the payments in part made to you guys. You would hope it shows the residual funds allocated for 'YOUR TAX' payments with respect to your ficticious LLP agreements.

'OR' 'the Unknown Entity truly stands separate from both Bradbury & Co and Willow Meade. This is were tracing the Bank Account into which Willow Meade paid your Invoicing Fees into, and to which your received your 'Part Monthly Payments' (less retained fees for Tax later) to you guys becomes key to establish

You should also endeavour to check your own records with the Inland Revenue - specifically 'under what LLP partnership am I registered'. Next speak to your banks and ask them to confirm from 'which Bank Account' your payment(s) for your invoices were being paid from (Could it be the Barclays, Stoke Gifford bank, cited in the ficticious SB and OBF LLP agreements). You have to be registered as belonging to an 'LLP'. If your registered as only self employed (and not belonging to any LLP), then you've ALL been duped.

So where's your money? This is pure speculation from me. I summise that Willow Meade (Invoicing Agent), billed your Agency/End Client, and passed the funds to the 'Unknown Entity' bank account. The 'unknown entity', is IN FACT (the LLP Management Company (Administrator) and is just a normal Limited Company. It quite possible this company has been paying fat salaries and dividends to it's Directors, instead of releasing payments to you guys for your Tax!!! The LLP Management Company may be BRADBURY & Co (who are also the Accountants of the 'ficticious LLPs) - in other words BRADBURY & Co are both LLP Accountants & LLP Adminstrators - that is why it is key to establish the 'Name of the Bank Account' which paid you guys. Tracing this 'name' I suspect is a matter or the Police.

I have noticed that Andrew Nyiri (Bradbury & Co) has 23 Directorships against his name (strewth, this puts him up there with Branson, Murdoch and Sugar). A search on CreditGate will give you details of all his current/previous directorships and any possible Bankruptcies, CCJs etc. I would not be surprised to find that if Willow Meade weren't paying Bradbury & Co directly, then the 'unknown entity' (the LLP Management Company) is another one of his holdings.

The last word from me for now - is get your heads together. Gather all your paperwork together, Agree a 'leader' and go to the Authorities (Police) as 'One'. I've got no idea what sort of appetite the Authorities have for looking at this, but 'unless you ask, you don't get!' schnizzle
      Interesting post Schnizzle, but the flaw in your analysis is that the partnerships were not LLP's, just simple partnerships which do not require any registration with Companies House.

Comment

Search on a certain Director of Bradbury & Co

To the Moderator, the information below is in the public domain and I see it as being relevant to this Sunday Solutions forum. The information below has been sourced today from a Credit Reference Agency. (censor if you see fit).

Name: ANDREW JOHN NYIRI
        Nationality: BRITISH
        Date of Birth: <removed>
        Public Address: <removed>
        <removed>
        BRISTOL
        AVON
        <removed>

Current Appointments
        Company Company Name App.Type App.Date Resign Date Dissolved Date
        03076671 BRADBURY & CO LIMITED Director 01/08/1995
        04293472 ART AT WORK LIMITED Company Secretary 19/05/2003
        05567409 SUNDAY SOLUTIONS LIMITED Director 22/11/2005
        05889031 SUNDAY MANAGEMENT LIMITED Company Secretary 27/07/2006
        05893949 SUNDAY SOLUTIONS (2006) LTD Director 02/08/2006
        05929062 SUNDAY WEALTH MANAGEMENT LIMITED Director 08/09/2006
        06174918 JORDAN FAIRCHILD LIMITED Director 21/03/2007
        06577586 STRINGER ELECTRICAL SERVICES LIMITED Company Secretary 28/04/2008
        06924980 JONES TILLEY AND CO. LTD Director 05/06/2009

Previous Appointments
        05567409 SUNDAY SOLUTIONS LIMITED Previous Director 22/11/2005
        05929062 SUNDAY WEALTH MANAGEMENT LIMITED Previous Director 08/09/2006
        06174918 JORDAN FAIRCHILD LIMITED Previous Director 21/03/2007
        05889031 SUNDAY MANAGEMENT LIMITED Previous Director 27/07/2006 15/08/2007
        04935493 CLOSE RESOURCE LIMITED Previous Company Secretary 01/02/2007 31/08/2009
        04530259 ACCOUNTANCY BUSINESS & TAXATION SERVICES LIMITED Previous Company Secretary 19/04/2007 31/08/2008
        06442160 MAKAN DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED Previous Company Secretary 30/11/2007 23/06/2008

Appointments at time of Dissolution
        03470811 FEASIBLE LIMITED Director 25/11/1997 29/10/2002
        03912997 CTC (EUROPE) LIMITED Company Secretary 01/06/2000 01/07/2003
        05195760 WEBBIZ SOLUTIONS LIMITED Company Secretary 03/08/2004 25/04/2006
        05902402 SUNDAY CONSULTANCY DIRECTORATE SERVICES LTD Director 10/08/2006 05/05/2009

I think the above says it all really. The LLP agreements you have are highly likely to be Bogus, given that No Record of the LLPs exists in Companies House. This is DECEPTION for a start. I suggest the above aforementioned individual knows exactly where your retained TAX FUNDS are.

I guess the FLOW of Funds have been:-

Agency/Client >>>>Willow Meade>>>> Sunday Solutions Ltd >>> Bradbury & Co (the last 2 both with Nyiri attached to them)

The fact he has tried to liquidate some of his companies (e.g Bradbury & Co, Sunday Solutions Limited), shows no attempt to resolve anything for you guys. You have been DUPED and DE-FRAUDED by this scheme. I suspect your only chance of recovering any of your FUNDS is to make this a CRIMINAL MATTER by collectively bringing it to the Attention of the Authorities. Best of Luck, over and out!! schnizzle

<admin note>Yup , public domain stuff is fine but have taken out DoB and address, if people want that info they can look it up elsewhere. Also, the guess as to cashflow is just that. A guess on behalf of the poster and these do not reflect the views or opinions of Contractor UK.</admin note>

Comment

I'm not sure if the Partnership details are bogus, I have a copy of my 07/08 Tax Return submitted by Bradbury and provided by HMRC. It has Partnership details on some screen shots, it doesn't have lots of info but does have a Partnership Reference Number. I have spoken to HMRC who confirmed the Partnership accounts for 07/08 are all in order.

Comment

I have had an email from Bristol Trading Standards advising
            DC Alistair QUINN at Bath CID is looking in to their activities and suggested I contact him. The number they gave me is for a fax machine though but when I have the right one I will post it.

Comment

LLP vs General Partnerships

hi schnizzle

Thanks for all your good detective work.

With regards to the LLPs, Sunday Solutions weren't setting up any LLPs. They were running 'General Partnerships' instead. I believe in the UK you can either run a 'General Partnership' or an LLP, but both are legitimate. Obviously with a general partnership there is no limited liability (all the partners are liable for the partnership's debts).

Obviously I still despise Sunday Solutions / Bradbury and Co and everything they've done. However I think this issue of a non-existent LLP is a red herring.

I really sympathize with all of you that realized about this problem only this year... you've got a lot more aggravation yet to come. I'm still waiting on my 07/08 accounts, nevermind the 08/09 ones...

Comment

Strike off action?

Hi Benni2000

So companies house told you that Bradbury and Co never applied to be struck off? Could you tell us the details of what they told you? (otherwise i can just call them myself next week).

I'm confused because I downloaded the public notices for Bradbury and Co, and there is a document with reference: DEF6 / 03076671, which states the following:

"The registrar of companies gives notice that, unless cause is shown to the contrary, at the expiration of 3 months from the above date (01/09/09) the name of BRADBURY & CO LIMITED will be struck off the register and the company will be dissolved."

This was followed by another notice static that this 'strike off action' was discontinued, because someone had shown 'cause why the above company should not be struck off'.

Does this mean that Bradbury never tried to strike off the company, but that Companies House did? (e.g. perhaps because of a late return?)

If you could elaborate as to your conversation with companies house I would be grateful.

cheers...

Comment

Originally posted by schnizzle View Post
                  To the Moderator, the information below is in the public domain and I see it as being relevant to this Sunday Solutions forum. The information below has been sourced today from a Credit Reference Agency. (censor if you see fit).

Name: ANDREW JOHN NYIRI
                  Nationality: BRITISH
                  Date of Birth: <removed>
                  Public Address: <removed>
                  <removed>
                  BRISTOL
                  AVON
                  <removed>

Current Appointments
                  Company Company Name App.Type App.Date Resign Date Dissolved Date
                  03076671 BRADBURY & CO LIMITED Director 01/08/1995
                  04293472 ART AT WORK LIMITED Company Secretary 19/05/2003
                  05567409 SUNDAY SOLUTIONS LIMITED Director 22/11/2005
                  05889031 SUNDAY MANAGEMENT LIMITED Company Secretary 27/07/2006
                  05893949 SUNDAY SOLUTIONS (2006) LTD Director 02/08/2006
                  05929062 SUNDAY WEALTH MANAGEMENT LIMITED Director 08/09/2006
                  06174918 JORDAN FAIRCHILD LIMITED Director 21/03/2007
                  06577586 STRINGER ELECTRICAL SERVICES LIMITED Company Secretary 28/04/2008
                  06924980 JONES TILLEY AND CO. LTD Director 05/06/2009

Previous Appointments
                  05567409 SUNDAY SOLUTIONS LIMITED Previous Director 22/11/2005
                  05929062 SUNDAY WEALTH MANAGEMENT LIMITED Previous Director 08/09/2006
                  06174918 JORDAN FAIRCHILD LIMITED Previous Director 21/03/2007
                  05889031 SUNDAY MANAGEMENT LIMITED Previous Director 27/07/2006 15/08/2007
                  04935493 CLOSE RESOURCE LIMITED Previous Company Secretary 01/02/2007 31/08/2009
                  04530259 ACCOUNTANCY BUSINESS & TAXATION SERVICES LIMITED Previous Company Secretary 19/04/2007 31/08/2008
                  06442160 MAKAN DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED Previous Company Secretary 30/11/2007 23/06/2008

Appointments at time of Dissolution
                  03470811 FEASIBLE LIMITED Director 25/11/1997 29/10/2002
                  03912997 CTC (EUROPE) LIMITED Company Secretary 01/06/2000 01/07/2003
                  05195760 WEBBIZ SOLUTIONS LIMITED Company Secretary 03/08/2004 25/04/2006
                  05902402 SUNDAY CONSULTANCY DIRECTORATE SERVICES LTD Director 10/08/2006 05/05/2009

I think the above says it all really. The LLP agreements you have are highly likely to be Bogus, given that No Record of the LLPs exists in Companies House. This is DECEPTION for a start. I suggest the above aforementioned individual knows exactly where your retained TAX FUNDS are.

I guess the FLOW of Funds have been:-

Agency/Client >>>>Willow Meade>>>> Sunday Solutions Ltd >>> Bradbury & Co (the last 2 both with Nyiri attached to them)

The fact he has tried to liquidate some of his companies (e.g Bradbury & Co, Sunday Solutions Limited), shows no attempt to resolve anything for you guys. You have been DUPED and DE-FRAUDED by this scheme. I suspect your only chance of recovering any of your FUNDS is to make this a CRIMINAL MATTER by collectively bringing it to the Attention of the Authorities. Best of Luck, over and out!! schnizzle

<admin note>Yup , public domain stuff is fine but have taken out DoB and address, if people want that info they can look it up elsewhere. Also, the guess as to cashflow is just that. A guess on behalf of the poster and these do not reflect the views or opinions of Contractor UK.</admin note>
                  <Tips hat to new boy snizzle...>

I think that DaveB has a worthy contender to his Top Detective crown...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I received my partnership accounts this week as well as a release letter to confirm the final amount of profit share for distribution. Something is still happening in Bradbury. If anyone has made contact with the police already, please let me know so that we can all work through a single point of contact.

Comment

Sunday solutions - also affected

Hi
                      Am also affected by this issue but to a much lesser degree and only for 2008/09.

Will still try to contact them as they still seem to be receiving emails.

I spoke to their invoicing company today and they are still invoicing for Sunday Solutions.

Cheers
                      D

Comment

Working...
                      X