• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Ok this isn't me but a colleague, they used Sunday Solutions a while back using some partnership scheme, Sunday Solutions were supposed to pay HRMC is £ cash which they held on his behalf by Jan 31st for 07-08 tax SA, but they didnt now they won't return his calls keeps getting excuses from them, anyone else in the same boat or know whats going on ?
    Last edited by Bumfluff; 1 December 2009, 21:58.

why would they hold onto his personal tax money?

Sounds a strange to me.
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
      why would they hold onto his personal tax money?

Sounds a strange to me.
      I don't know the details of the setup this person was using but it was a Limited Liability Partnership, if that helps.

Comment

Obviously they are having a bit of a 'cash flow' problem right now!

These divi's tried to get me on board but a told them where to go. Thankfully!
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
          Obviously they are having a bit of a 'cash flow' problem right now!

These divi's tried to get me on board but a told them where to go. Thankfully!
          I had a phone call from a company recently where my details were passed on from Sunday Solutions. I told them I wasn't interested in any of their solutions. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the company. I'm guessing that Sunday Solutions have pulled a fast one and are about to go bust.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

alternatives

So who is everyone else using?
            I use Sunday solutions and they are seemingly less helpful each time.
            I like a nice no maintenance solution, which is what they provide.

Comment

I'm using Sunday Solutions at the moment. This thread maybe has me a little worried. I am planning to go limited within the next couple of months.

Is there any steps I can take to protect myself? PCG etc???

Anybody else using Sunday?

Comment

I'm using Friday solutions. They always seem to be a little behind the times.
                Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Thanks for the contructive comment!!!

Comment

Sunday solutions

Yep they have done the same to me !

Comment

Working...
                    X