• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Choice Premier - Foreign Loan Scheme...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear, Oh Dear.

This has risen from it's grave, hasn't it?

I'd better lump it to a 'newer' forum...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

What IS going on???!

Quite disconcerting that critical posts on the subject of Berwick/MJK were removed weeks ago and never reinstated, yet now we get stuff posted that blatantly invites people to "collaborate" or engage with MJK (and his KCMJ LLP 'thingy') ?!! This is simply unbalanced IMHO and very worrying. Particularly so because, some time back, I recall warnings from the Mod because a person-to-person communication was going to be posted. So, what exactly is it that's been posted above if it's not a person-to-person communication? Also, the final para of the communication is tantamount to granting MJK/KCMJ LLP a free advert to secure customers!!
      Last edited by Specsgalore; 3 April 2019, 21:11.

Comment

The above post isn’t a person-to-person communication, it’s from LCAG, exhorting people to join them.

And also as far a I know there is no link between MJK and KCMJ - they’re just a load of letters as far as I’m concerned.

But I will remove the company details...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          The above post isn’t a person-to-person communication, it’s from LCAG, exhorting people to join them.

And also as far a I know there is no link between MJK and KCMJ - they’re just a load of letters as far as I’m concerned.

But I will remove the company details...
          The opening reference to LCAG; I've no idea what that text is intended to convey and not convinced it was composed by an LCAG official.

What follows that text, however, most certainly is a person-to person communication! If you look carefully, directly underneath the sentence "Please see the letter from MKJ (sic.) to its customers." you will see what has been pasted in is an update from KCMJ LLP, as sent to each of their individual clients.

Of course, MKJ (sic.) should read 'MJK' and that is Michael John Kerridge, the very same Michael John Kerridge who is one of the two Directors of.........KCMJ LLP: KCMJ LLP - Officers (free information from Companies House). The other Director of KCMJ LLP is a certain James Cannaford, the very same James Cannaford who was employed by Mr Kerridge first under his 'MJ Kerridge & Co' business and latterly under his 'Chater Financial Consultants Ltd' business. These are irrefutable facts that establish the link between MJK and KCMJ LLP.

All things considered, I think you will agree the 'KCMJ LLP – Tribunal Update.', a person-to-person communication complete with overt closing sales pitch, should be immediately removed from view?

Finally, can you please tell us all when the posts in the Berwick thread that were taken down will be re-instated and, on what basis they were taken down? On the subject of 'facts', there are a number of ex-customers out here who have taken the time and trouble to research an awful lot about what has gone on and continue to scrutinize what continues to go on.....
          Last edited by Specsgalore; 3 April 2019, 23:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Specsgalore View Post
            The opening reference to LCAG; I've no idea what that text is intended to convey and not convinced it was composed by an LCAG official.

What follows that text, however, most certainly is a person-to person communication! If you look carefully, directly underneath the sentence "Please see the letter from MKJ (sic.) to its customers." you will see what has been pasted in is an update from KCMJ LLP, as sent to each of their individual clients.

Of course, MKJ (sic.) should read 'MJK' and that is Michael John Kerridge, the very same Michael John Kerridge who is one of the two Directors of.........KCMJ LLP: KCMJ LLP - Officers (free information from Companies House). The other Director of KCMJ LLP is a certain James Cannaford, the very same James Cannaford who was employed by Mr Kerridge first under his 'MJ Kerridge & Co' business and latterly under his 'Chater Financial Consultants Ltd' business. These are irrefutable facts that establish the link between MJK and KCMJ LLP.

All things considered, I think you will agree the 'KCMJ LLP – Tribunal Update.', a person-to-person communication complete with overt closing sales pitch, should be immediately removed from view?

Finally, can you please tell us all when the posts in the Berwick thread that were taken down will be re-instated and, on what basis they were taken down? On the subject of 'facts', there are a number of ex-customers out here who have taken the time and trouble to research an awful lot about what has gone on and continue to scrutinize what continues to go on.....
            It may be an LCAG member who is look for people to converse with in LCAG private forums. Certainly not any kind of LCAG official posting. We are not really into scheme specific stuff although people are free to discuss if they wish.

Comment

Choice Premier - Foreign Loan Scheme...

I care about threads being removed wholesale by Scheme providers threatening legal action, and putting information on a public forum that could be considered private is one such threat.
              If you want to share private correspondence, use WhatsApp.

So I’ve removed the post to which you are referring completely, just to balance things.

You can talk about anything else, provided it’s factual and can be defended by Admin if required.

If you’re not happy with that I suggest you find another home.

Comment

You can talk about anything else, provided it’s factual and can be defended by Admin if required.
                As I requested last time: "......can you please tell us all when the posts in the Berwick thread that were taken down will be re-instated and, on what basis they were taken down?"

Comment

And I did indeed reply:
                  I care about threads being removed wholesale by Scheme providers threatening legal action, and putting information on a public forum that could be considered private is one of them.
                  If you want to share private correspondence, use WhatsApp.

So I’ve removed the post to which you are referring completely, just to balance things.

If you’re not happy with that I suggest you find another home.
                  If you want to complain to Admin go right ahead, I'm sure he'll consider a refund on your subscription...

Comment

And I did indeed reply:

If you want to complain to Admin go right ahead, I'm sure he'll consider a refund on your subscription...
                    A quite unnecessary remark, I might say.

Regardless, I'm sorry, but my question was really quite simple and, having re-read your reply, in no way was it dealt with.

For ease, I will re-state my question: When will the posts in the Berwick thread that were taken down be re-instated and why were they taken down?

I would also add that I and others emailed Admin on a number of occasions over past weeks, yet no replies were forthcoming.......
                    Last edited by Specsgalore; 4 April 2019, 13:56.

Comment

Jesus specs get with the program. Someone has threatened the forum with legal action. If you want that stuff posted online open up your own forum and do it there. You can then have your free speech and take on the risk and responsibility yourself.

This section of the forum is to try and help people with HMRC enquiries not bitch about mods and admin - at least that's how I understood it.

Comment

Working...
                      X